Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barry newberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Ms outlook, not sending
    I have a plus.yahoo smtp accout to access ms outlook 2003 on my laptop. I can receive emails, but I cannot send. When Outlook is open, the ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD pop up window appears every 60 seconds. I have not changed any passwords in Windows, server, email, anything. When I try to send emails, they get stuck on 'sending.'
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 07:20 AM

yahoo smtp does NOT access your laptop

Try changing your username to your full email address. If already so change email to Yahoo username (only the part to the left of the at)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sending Faxes from MS Outlook and the Fax Console [ 3 Answers ]

I can send a fax cover page (no attachment) from the MS XP Fax Console and select the recipient from the Address Book. Works great. When I try to send from Outlook it always dials "1" before the Area Code which isn't acceptable to "some parts" of Area Code 503. Stupid phone company! OTOH,...

Outlook Express sending multiple copies [ 24 Answers ]

For the past 3 days I have had problems with Outlook Express. When I send an email or respond to an email, it goes out (I can see the Nortan scanning window) and then automatically goes into my outbox and every time I check mail, it sends it out again and again and again. A friend told me that she...

Outlook - Sending Pictures [ 1 Answers ]

I trying to forward an email with pictures in the body. However, when I save the email and try to send it, the pictures are removed and a box with a red X appears in the upper left hand corner. I'm sending it in html format.

Sending email with outlook through router [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my computer is connected through a netgear MR814-v3 router. I started using Microsoft outlook on my computer and I have outlook on my wireless pda. I can receive mail but I can not send mail using outlook. (I can send mail using Yahoo and other e-mail account just not through outlook).on my...

Outlook 2003 phantom sending messages [ 2 Answers ]

What would cause the Outlook task bar to note: "Sending Message 1 of 4" but never really send anything. I've done a full virus/SpyBot/Window Washer sweep, nothing noted. Restart, still does the same thing? Thanks

View more questions Search