Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aishalovesjed Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 09:12 AM
    6 positive results 1 negative?
    Hi I found out I'm pregnant on Monday I'm so happy I think I'm about 6 weeks and I've done 6 hme tests using different ones and I went doctors and they said it was negative so I went back day after and demand a blood test but I'm very tired 14 days late sore nipples and bit of cramps but I've had 2 miscarraiges and I really need care asap has this happened to anybody else and do you think I am pregnant?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aishalovesjed View Post
    so i went back day after and demand a blood test.
    Did you end up getting it, if so wait for the results.

Here is a link about blood testing for pregnancy that should help you: http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/bl...eaccurate.html

MRS.S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple positive ovulation test results [ 15 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first post :)! My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and I've had 5 positive ovulation test results over the last five days :eek: . What could this possibly mean? Thank you.

Urine screen-positive results for oxy-codone [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone have any medical advice on how I tested positive for oxy-codone, but none of my medications contain it. Medications include cytomel, rythmol, warfarin, toprol, and hydrocodone. They tell me that none of the above qualify, and I am at a loss as to how this is showing, having never...

Syphilis False positive results [ 1 Answers ]

Firstly thank you in advance for reading and replying. I have been with current girlfriend for a year, and we decided to look into longer term contraception rather than condoms. It was recommended that she had an STD blood test which she did. All OK except Syphilis. The health adviser said...

Is it normal to have positive results after 6 weeks of abortion? [ 1 Answers ]

I had an abortion on 9th of December and had a very protected sex on 22th of December and I checked the condom after and it was okey and really I could tell that the sperms were still inside afterward because I even felt it.But then again I took home pregnancy test on 17th of January and it came...

Positive results and all of the signs [ 7 Answers ]

Okay you may remember me posting about maybe being pregnant a last week. So I decided to take a test because I was 3 or 4 days late on my period. I grabbed a test from rite aid (it was their brand). I decided to use a container and dip the stick in there and on the box it says read results in 2...

View more questions Search