Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lira wa gae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 02:18 AM
    Is it normal to have positive results after 6 weeks of abortion?
    I had an abortion on 9th of December and had a very protected sex on 22th of December and I checked the condom after and it was okey and really I could tell that the sperms were still inside afterward because I even felt it.But then again I took home pregnancy test on 17th of January and it came out pure positive.. So what does this mean and I'm doing 6 weeks today and I haven't seen my period and my results gave me positive and I'm very confused and keep wondering what went wrong because the time I had an abortion I saw my period for two weeks and I was two weeks the time I went for it.Please help advice needed
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2009, 03:02 AM

You need to see your gyno. We cannot diagnose you here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flase-positive results on the EtG test for alcohol [ 4 Answers ]

I have Schizoaffective Disorder, and my Doctor told me I could have a few beers here and there and it would not hurt anything, but around Christmas I got pulled over for doing one of those "rolling stop" things coming home. They said I didn't act drunk and were going to let me go home, if I could...

Multiple positive ovulation test results [ 15 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first post :)! My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and I've had 5 positive ovulation test results over the last five days :eek: . What could this possibly mean? Thank you.

Urine screen-positive results for oxy-codone [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone have any medical advice on how I tested positive for oxy-codone, but none of my medications contain it. Medications include cytomel, rythmol, warfarin, toprol, and hydrocodone. They tell me that none of the above qualify, and I am at a loss as to how this is showing, having never...

My sis is pregnant.2 weeks and want an abortion [ 17 Answers ]

My sister told me not to tell anyone she is 2 weeks pregnant but she told me she is getting an abortion this week she is only 16 years old and I am 14 I don't want her to get an abortion she said this her second one but please how can I not talk her out not to get an abortion please need an...

Positive results and all of the signs [ 7 Answers ]

Okay you may remember me posting about maybe being pregnant a last week. So I decided to take a test because I was 3 or 4 days late on my period. I grabbed a test from rite aid (it was their brand). I decided to use a container and dip the stick in there and on the box it says read results in 2...

View more questions Search