Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronia Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 02:34 PM
    How to change rar programs into zip programs
    I would like to ask how can I change the rar files into a zip files in my PC and then move then to my phone because my phone is not accepting any rar file and I would like to download some programs as the unidictionary and a recorder without peeb so please help meeeeeeeee.
    handy123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 04:16 PM

The easy way extract with rar program then zip it
    With zip program.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 05:03 PM

Open rar with winrar and go to tools and choose, convert acrchive

Apr 6, 2009, 05:00 AM

How to move it from my PC to my phone?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 08:14 AM

How did you try to move rar file to phone?

How do you move anything to your phone

Apr 6, 2009, 12:26 PM

Yeah thanks it worked:Dcant believe it really thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Must Have/Useful Programs [ 66 Answers ]

I thought it would be a good idea to get a list of useful programs that we could keep here. If a mod comes across this - could you sticky it please. It would be quite helpful. I'm bound to have missed some programs, so if there is some that you think should be on this list - post here or PM me...

CAD Programs [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know an easy CAD program? I'm looking to add a subdivision to raw land. I was looking for a program that would be able to show it laid out. I can and have paid companies thousands for these layouts however they are never correct and always cost thousands. I was looking to see...

Pc fix programs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all does anyone know of any program I can download that will scan my PC for errors and not ask me for payment at the end of it? Thanks for reading x

Programs didn't come [ 4 Answers ]

When my computer was sent out for repair, it went through the "System Recovery" process. When it came back, it didn't have many programs (it had Quicken, random games, etc. but not much else). I put in the Applications Recovery CD & it added a few more programs (i.e. Adobe Acrobat, Windows Media...

Change of database programs [ 1 Answers ]

Using an old DOS database, DEASE. Want to transfer database to a Windows program such as LOTUS 123, or similar. Lotus does not include DEASE or its suffix in programs that can be transferred. Any ideas for Lotus or any other program heartily welcomed.. [email protected]

View more questions Search