Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    capnkirk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2003, 02:10 AM
    Change of database programs
    Using an old DOS database, DEASE.

Want to transfer database to a Windows program such as LOTUS 123, or similar.

Lotus does not include DEASE or its suffix in programs that can be transferred.

Any ideas for Lotus or any other program heartily welcomed..

[email protected]
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2003, 10:28 AM
    change of database programs
    Check in DEASE for export options. At least they should include a comma delimited value or fixed length export type. Lotus 1-2-3 will import both. At best it will inlcude a WK1 or other spreadsheet type. Even a DBF format can be imported into 1-2-3.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Must Have/Useful Programs [ 66 Answers ]

I thought it would be a good idea to get a list of useful programs that we could keep here. If a mod comes across this - could you sticky it please. It would be quite helpful. I'm bound to have missed some programs, so if there is some that you think should be on this list - post here or PM me...

Unknown Programs [ 6 Answers ]

I have a program on my computer called ScheduledAgent and I am not sure what it is. I have looked on the internet via Google and there is mixed results. I am slightly concerned as several results suggest it must be removed immediately. Am I right to be concerned? Also is there any other way of...

AOL 9.0 SE Removes programs [ 3 Answers ]

AOL 9.0 is removing gotomypc from machines with both installed. I can't find where in AOL to configure it to allow gotomypc. Any ideas? AOL chat is useless, and I don't want to jump through hoops calling AOL. It's easier to remove AOL and have the users check their mail through aol.com. Thanks.

Hidden programs in xp [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals Can any one tell me all the hidden programs in xp and how ro use these programs plzzzzz

+/- from all programs menu [ 2 Answers ]

How can I add new items to the "all programs" list in XP?:o I'd like to create a entry or two there and move some of the existing items into that folder. Is this possible? Thanks in advance for the help... and oh yeah, Merry Christmas!:D

View more questions Search