Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ladyatthelake Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 08:59 AM
    38 yr old daughter's birthday
    My daughter quit speaking to me 2 years ago, should I continue to send cards to her and her boys for birthdays etc.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 09:26 AM
    Yes. Even if I hated my mom, without admitting it, I'd want to know that she still cares .

MRS.S
    Ladyatthelake Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 07:23 AM

Thanks for the advice. I did send a bd cd and easter cds and told her I would be in her nearby town in a month did she want to meet? So far no reply but I am glad fer what you said.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing my daughter's last name [ 1 Answers ]

When I gave birth to my now 1 yr old daughter her father and I were living together for about 3 yrs. Unwed in the hopes of getting married. Soon after the birth he left, he pays support and has some visitaion with her, I have residential custody and basically raising her. But as of now I am...

I want to change my daughter's last name [ 1 Answers ]

I have been married for almost a year and we are expecting our first child together. I have a 2 1/2 year old from a previous relationship, unfortunately she has her biological father's last name. Is there any way I can have her last name changes so that she doesn't feel left out when she gets...

Daughter's graduation [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in knowing the appropriate amount for a father to spend on his daughter's college graduation present.

View more questions Search