Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fordman22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 10:49 PM
    Looking for some guidance
    I recently bought a 2000 f-350 with a 7.3l engine and an automatic transmission. I am looking to chip it for better fuel mileage and power and I am looking for some advice on which programmers are the best for this truck. Any suggestions?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 04:33 AM

Every rancher I know who has changed the chip in their F-350, with the 7.3L engine, has not been satisfied. They wish they'd saved their money and left well-enough alone.
    jeffrey michael Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Apr 4, 2009, 08:32 AM

I work for a ford store and we always use Banks or Bully dog as an aftermarket option for a chip. They seem to work the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In need of guidance from NY [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested last October. I had purchased a couple of handbags online about a year prior and needed some money so I took them to a place that sells your stuff on eBay for you. They listed the bags but found that they weren't authentic and had me arrested. My charge was only a misdemeanor and I...

Need some guidance [ 2 Answers ]

I want to write up a basic philosophy about how I want to live my life. I want it touch on pretty much every aspect necessary. I feel that by doing so, I will be putting a lot of thought into things that I've basically just done out of habit and conditioning for years. I don't intend to...

Guidance [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there Im having a troubled time and would appreciate some guidance on the career and romance fronts. My dob is 5 jun 74 and my initials are K P Thanks for your time.

View more questions Search