Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Sep 9, 2006, 02:46 AM
    Hey Guys!
    I haven't been here in a while, but I thought I would drop in and say HELLO! Ive been doing A lot better lately! I haven't been worrying about girls at all, and surprisingly, things have been popping up left and right! I can't even keep up! I'm not looking for ANYTHING right now, and I guess that's when things come along huh? I haven't been messing with the other "situation" at all lately, and I feel soooooooo much better because of it! I actually hung out with her and some friends the other night, and she was all over me... but I just didn't let myself get all "into it" GREAT! I have just been pushign soooo much to "get back into it" that I am forgetting what I am about, and things that are important to me, that I am giving in. To put it in a short form... Im forcing. All things you guys have told me, but I have been to butt headed to realize. I really feel like I have my feet back on the ground, and I think school has really helped me get my mind off a lot of things. Single life is so much fun anyway. I can do what I want, when I want. True, I would love someone to love, but I can't make that #1. I am going out again, but keeping things in moderation and not going into self pitty mode. I have found myself in yet another interesting situation though (would you expect anything less! ). SO FUNNY NOW THOUGH! I almost thrive on crazy situations now though... make life a bit more fun I guess. Good to be back to my old self (for the time being). I guess it just takes some time for ME to see the stupid crap I'm doing, and I wouldn't have it any other way!:cool:
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2006, 03:05 AM
    [QUOTE=jeffatl]I haven't been worrying about girls at all, and surprisingly, things have been popping up left and right! I can't even keep up! I'm not looking for ANYTHING right now, and I guess that's when things come along huh? QUOTE]

My friend used to say "When you have no girls interested in you, you can't get one to be interested in you and when you get one girl interested in you, you've got 5 interested in you. For some reason it's like they all come at once.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 9, 2006, 04:34 AM
    Good to hear your doing well, Jeff.Just remember balance is the key to a good life and relationship with yourself. Stay on the path and when things get to screwy, let us know. I see I'm not the only early bird. Or did the party just end? LOL
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Sep 12, 2006, 01:10 PM
    I knew it would only be a matter of time before you "got it", glad you finally did. Now you can relax and take time to enjoy life. She will come along when you're not even looking for her, and you'll know who she is pretty much immediately. Don't be a stranger!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Hey guys... [ 2 Answers ]

:) Have you try Xoftspy.. I think its good because it fix lots of spy in my system... even when my regedit won't open xoftspy fix it... but the only thing is it didn't fix my task manager it won't open... I wonder why... :confused:

What do you guys think? [ 10 Answers ]

What do you guys think is the right age to start having sex? :)

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search