Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2009, 07:50 PM
    I Need Answers
    ... Okay I just turned twenty, and I have a friend named taylor, he is in one of my college classes, him and his ex girlfriend who is pregnant(not sure by who) were broke up and me and him started to hang out. Well one night we got a little too into each other and we ended up having sex, now this only lasted for like two minutes because number one his went limp and two he couldn't get it back up. His ex is telling me all about how he has HPV and Herpes, and how she had to have her cervix froze and get all these shots but also how she was cured now. But, :confused::confused:I was wanting to know that since me and him did have sex while he had a condom on and he did not get off at all if it was still possible that I could have gotten anything from him. Im just scared at the moment and don't know what to do. But I Need your help.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 07:57 PM
    Wow. Well one, if his genitalia touched your genitalia you are at risk catching it, condom or not you are still able to catch a disease. You can also get infected from participating in oral OR anal sex, sometimes by some sort of skin to skin contact [i.e. dry humping].

You must and I mean must go to a physician. I really hope this is just a bitter ex and starting some sort of rumor.

Go to your physician first, if IT does show up you NEED to confront the guy!

Here is a site for Herpes and to answer any other remaining questions: http://www.herpesdoctor.com/herpes/faq

Here is another site for more info on HPV: http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm

MRS.S
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 08:35 PM

He had herpes and HPV and now she's "cured"?

... there is no cure for HPV or herpes.

His EX told you all this? Does she have any sort of validation, or could she be just telling you this for kicks and giggles.

However, I do suggest that you go to the doctor (or a clinic) and get yourself tested. I believe a STD panel should run you anything from free to about $30.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 5, 2009, 10:41 PM
    In another thread you are 16. So, give it up... How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need answers [ 1 Answers ]

I am 18 I have been having some trouble with my period for the last 2 months.it comes on twice a month.. when it first come on its really light and light red .I some times have paains in my stomach.. I don't know what to think? Is this a symptom of pregnancy.. I need answer.. please help me :(:mad:

I need answers [ 1 Answers ]

I have a couple of felonies and I'm scared as hell to apply for job. What should I do?

I need answers. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me for some reason, now me and him goes to a concert on weekends with my sis, and bro. in law, I pay more attention to my brother in law, and my ex starts to play restle with me, Does he still want me?

Need answers [ 8 Answers ]

I have a feeling that my boyfriend is cheating on me and it's a strong gut feeling too! I want to know what questions I can ask him in a around about way, can anyone help me?:(

View more questions Search