Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2wicked Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 02:57 AM
    i love her but I've already screwed everything up once
    this is a long story so if your down to read prepare...

I met this girl when I was 14 named stephanie and at the time it was puppy love we stared each other down for a couple days than we started going out but my best friend wanted to go out with her way bad and I took her and we ended up taking each others virginity and she was bi-polar so she would always be pissed at me randomly and I smoked weed and cigerettes and that pissed her off...
    I told her every day how much I loved her but our relationship screwed up me and my friends relationship and I picked her but one day she broke up with me because I didn't talk to her for a few days so I went back to my friend we said our sorry's and I swore to never be with her again I noticed everyday that I really did love her it was like I couldn't function without her I was always sweaty and I had anxioty problems and I got back together with her and promised I would never leave her again...
    about 2 weeks later I got locked up and she always wrote me letters they had tear drop stains all over them and it hurt very bad not being with her... well I never really got over but now I'm 16 almost 17 and my same friend goes to school with her and now he's friends with her and me and him was chillin with her and now we have so much in common I can't stop thinking about her at night and I keep thinking there's a chance we could hook up again but she seems like she has things so much better than me and so many friends I don't know what to do I want more than anything to be with her again cause I know I won't screw it up this time I'm older more experienced relationship wise and I would do better but I don't even know what she would think if she even does care about me anymore I can honestly say I love her and I mean it but I can also honestly say I doubt she even thinks about me anymore
    Rich11111 Posts: 99, Reputation: 25

Mar 30, 2009, 07:55 AM

In my opinion you should at least try, talk to her and if she doesn't feel the same way then at least you will know for sure and not lay awake wondering.

As for the "friend". You both went for the same girl and she chose you, He was jealous and bitter. A friend should not have much say in your relationships unless he had good reasons to hate her, he has no right to be mad at you because he liked her as well. If anything you should have been mad at him for wanting to get with your girlfriend.

Mar 30, 2009, 11:12 PM

Yea I noticed today when I was talking to her on the phone that she does trust and like me I think it'll work or at least I hope it will

Apr 1, 2009, 10:55 PM
    should i make my move or wait.
    well me and my ex have a bad past but a great new beginning we used to tell each other I love you and all that sh*t but she is bi-polar and I'm not perfect so shed always get mad at me and well we broke up I got locked up for a year and a half and now I just got out I'm in 11th grade and we by random chance met up again through one of my new friends I know everything she likes and doesn't like we are very cool she trusts me I make her laugh and there's one big problem there has to be like over 5 different guys telling her how much they love her and want to be with her and I know she doesn't really like that too much but she doesn't ever say anything she lets dudes wrap there arms around her and hold hands and and she doesn't realize she's just leading them on...
    I don't know if she may like one of these guys and I don't know if she wants to get back together with me or even if she feels the same way about me I want to get back together with her but I don't know what shell say but I do know hat if she says no and I ask at the wrong time ill f*** up any chance there is at getting back together with her
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Apr 2, 2009, 12:34 AM
    I want my ex back more than anything I love her
    Well I've decided I'm goona ask my ex to get back together me I don't want to tell her I love her cause she has 10 different dudes tell her that a day and she doesn't believe it she was my first love and I was hers its beenabout 2 years I got back in touch with her but she has a lot of guys that want her right now so I'm planing on saying this

"im not goona say i love you cause you have so many people that tell you that everyday but i do care about you alot and i know the reason we broke up was because of my carelessness and if i would have treated you more like how you should of been treated and if i would of showed you i cared more i think we could still be together to this day everytime i see your face i can't stop thinking about how it used to be when i had you and it sucks when i realize that those days are over and even if you still dont feel the same way about me i still want want you to know that i want a second chance to be with you"

There's a lot more I'm planning on saying but I really need your guys's opinion if that could possibly win her back for me cause ill do anything to get her backbut she's very fragile so I don't want to make any wrong moves or say anything wrong cause I could vry easily screw it up if you have anything else you think I could add that would help me out id really appreciate any help I can get thanks
    sasha24 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 01:57 AM

If she still has some interest in you, why don't you buy her something nice nnot anything expensive but something u know she would smile at when u gave it to her... as far as thinking about what to say to her it don't matter what u say at this point its all about your actions u have to show her u want her backand that u can treat her better
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 03:43 AM

I'm not goona say I love you cause you have so many people that tell you that everyday but I do care about you a lot
    If you love her why not just tell her the truth?

So what if she has people telling her all the time that they love her,that's not you!

she's very fragile so I don't want to make any wrong moves or say anything wrong
    It sounds like you are putting this girl on a pedestal and that is a disaster waiting to happen.

She is just a person after all.I don't care if she is the Queen mother,no one is worth that much veneration.

You sound like a puppy begging for a treat.That is a turn off!
    wee_manga Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 03:51 AM

I think you are going about this all wrong. You don't have her now so you have nothing to loose if she says no... I think you should just be honest with the girl and don't plan what your going t say... it will just come out naturally. Your problem is your thinking about it too much instead of just getting the balls to do it. At least if she says no then you no u tried and can put it behind you. Just take her sumwer to have a chat, maybe the first place uz met or went on your first date??
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 2, 2009, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wicked View Post
    "im not goona say i love you cause you have so many people that tell you that everyday but i do care about you alot and i know the reason we broke up was because of my carelessness and if i would have treated you more like how you should of been treated and if i would of showed you i cared more i think we could still be together to this day everytime i see your face i can't stop thinking about how it used to be when i had you and it sucks when i realize that those days are over and even if you still dont feel the same way about me i still want want you to know that i want a second chance to be with you"
    Way too long. Just say what you need to get the point across. "I've missed you so much. A lot has changed sicne we broke up and I realize that there are so many things I wish I had done differently. I'm hoping that you will give me a second chance. You don't have to answer me now, I want to give you some time to think about it."

These are your main points. However, if you love her as much as you say you do, then:

1) meet up with her
    2) look her in the eyes
    3) trust your feelings for her
    4) say what your heart tells you at that moment

So that it does not look like you memorized lines.

Keep in mind:

1) Avoid mentioning about the past and what you did wrong, focus on a "better future"
    2) Avoid talking about your competitors. Scratch out the part about "other people".
    3) Avoid over-explaining your point, you will probably have her full attention for a very short period, because after you tell her this, she will start drifting off and thinking about a billion things at the same time. So make sure you get your point across in the shortest period possible.
    4) You don't want to set yourself up to be thrown out of the game, so don't want to rush her or give her an ultimatum. You want her to make the next move. So after you tell her how you feel, you want to let her know that you will give her time and space to think about what you said.
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 2, 2009, 09:40 AM

There is a possibility she could give you another chance. But if you didn't treat her well, she may not want to give you another chance, especially if you have a lot of compitition.

In my opinion, you should move on. Take what you learned from that relationship and apply it to a new relationship, and treat the girl well. If you go back with this last girl, I think it would take a lot to gain her trust back if you hurt her.

Apr 2, 2009, 09:46 AM

Just tell her how you feel. If she doesn't feel the same just move on. Bi-Polar is not an easy disease to deal with; and its very hard to be in a relationship with someone who isn't taking medication. Good Luck :D:D
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 09:53 AM

You have already posted this once.You will get a better response if you stay with one thread!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 01:20 PM

Never matter what you do or say you can win someone back unless they want to be won back.

So I hope you don't think you can just magically win her back with because NOW you realize what you had and all the things you should've done.

Sometimes in life you only get one chance and no do overs. Sorry but that's life!

I hope you learned from your relationship with her and don't repeat the same mistakes again.

Also, don't post the same things twice regarding the same matter. In the threads will only get merge, and as the queen of darkness said (aka Artlady) it only confuses readers.
    girlontheshop Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 10:42 AM

If she ignors you completley she is over you if she gives you the occasional look she still has a little bit of her that still likes you and if she does you can't just immediately expect her to take you bak, give her time but keep relitavly close, try to just being friends and then edge your way in? Good luck

Apr 7, 2009, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    You have already posted this once.You will get a better response if you stay with one thread!

I don't know how that happened. I mist have been really spacey the other day. Haha XD
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 10, 2009, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame dude View Post
    i dont belive all this if ur 16 u can't be locked up without doin something bad like murder and how did u get the cpu when ur behind bars?
    You never heard of statutory rape? Having sex with a 14 year old is illegal in most states.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I screwed up! [ 4 Answers ]

So I had a date on Saturday night (5th date). I made dinner for him and his friends (another couple). While I was making dinner I drank 3 glasses of wine. After dinner, we went out on the balcony (I sat on his lap)... AND... I passed out! It was 9:30PM. We were suppose to go out afterward. I...

I think I screwed up [ 3 Answers ]

Okay. I know I made a mistake. I need some place to vent and look for positive advice. Please don't kill me with critism, I get enough of that already at school. I kissed a guy this weekend. It wasn't any guy, it was a guy I have known for years. We have kind of drifted apart, but we have always...

I Screwed up [ 9 Answers ]

Okay... I got a call from Asset Acceptance... or was it a billl... Anyway I had a sprint bill that I had about 6 months ago and they said they were collecting on a sprint account I -umed it was the one from six months ago. I didn't request validation. I sent them a payment. I received a...

I screwed up [ 25 Answers ]

I called up girlfriend last night because we usually always talk before we go to sleep. I was drunk and for some reason I don't remember I ended up flippin out on her. I called her today and said I was sorry and asked if I could meet her at work for lunch so we could talk about it. She said that...

View more questions Search