Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CJCarter69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 08:35 PM
    Looking For A Title To A Dinosaur Movie? I Watched As A Kid
    Hi. I'm looking for a title to this video I remember watching when I was a kid. It probably came out in the late 80's or early 90's. I remember someone walking through a museum type building and looking at dinosaur bones and stuff. But some animatronic dinosaurs would come alive and talk & sing. Does anyone know what it's called? I don't know if it was a movie or if it was just a video or whatever.
    agreatpenname Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 09:32 PM

I think it may be "We're back! A dinosaur's story" IMDb Video: We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story although

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dinosaur movie from 90s [ 2 Answers ]

Here's another puzzle... There was a movie from 90s, maybe 80s about dinosaurs. It was a about a boy or maybe a couple of kids who some how get transpoted to a dinosaur world. The dinosaurs are like people--they talk and wear clothes and stuff. There is like a t rex who the boy...

Puppet movie watched as child, can't remember title! [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I'm trying to find the name of a movie I watched as a child, I actually rented it from the library.. it had puppets in it, but it wasn't a Jim Henson movie/ Muppets. They sang, like for one of the songs I remember they sang "Old time rock and roll" and I remember something to do with the...

Looking for a specific movie I once watched and can't remember the title [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all I can remember about this movie is that in the beginning a woman and I think her mom were sitting by a fountain and in the background someone gets hit by a bus or something similar to that. Come to find out in the end it was like the love of her life that was hit by the bus. If anyone...

When I was little I watched this movie about a teenage witch and I need the title [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this move back in the early 90's and it used to come on abc family , this movie was my favorite to watch when I was a child and I would like to know the title... The plot was about this teenage girl who found out that she was a witch on her 16th birthday. She reached out to an older...

Looking for title of movie I watched when I was younger [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this is really hard to work with, but I have like the last scene in my head, and I can't remember anymore of it. It was like a girl, and there is a evil man ( possibly her brother, or like old husband) and he can turn things in to stone. And the scene I remember is that she is running...

View more questions Search