Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovealways1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 01:41 AM
    Puppet movie watched as child, can't remember title!
    Okay, I'm trying to find the name of a movie I watched as a child, I actually rented it from the library.. it had puppets in it, but it wasn't a Jim Henson movie/ Muppets. They sang, like for one of the songs I remember they sang "Old time rock and roll" and I remember something to do with the moon, one of the puppets got mad and stole the moon or something and it became really dark... If anyone could help me remember the title that would be great, I'm about to go insane!
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Feb 14, 2009, 11:28 PM
    It would help to know what the "puppets" looked like. Were they representations
    Of people, animals, or something else?
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2009, 07:00 PM

The dark crystal
    R3V3RS3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 01:07 AM

I think I'm trying to find the same movie. Wasn't it the sun that was stolen, so darkness fell over the land? I think there was a talking train too.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 15, 2009, 07:19 AM

Sounds like the OP is describing The Land of Pleasant Dreams: The Boy Who Wanted the Moon, not sure if it's what you're looking for though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of 80s puppet movie about monsters [ 8 Answers ]

This movie was my fave as a kid but I don't know its name. A dude gets married and the honeymoon is to this island resort run by monsters. The characters are all really cool puppets and the island is dark with a castle like hotel. The only detail I remember is a hunch-back concierge who is in...

I watched this movie as a kid all the time and I can not remember the name of it. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember it was about a girl and her dog. Her dog was her best friend. She lived with her mom and I remember her being poor. She would go to the store and buy bologna for her mom. She was invited to a girls birthday party and her mom made her a new dress to go. Her dog showed up and ruined it....

I remember a movie I watched as a kid [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this movie in I think 1985-1988 it was about a boy and a girl and their mom. They lived in the city but were going to their grandfather's house in the country. Well they get there and after a couple of days they go exploring in the woods to follow a rainbow and they find the end and...

When I was little I watched this movie about a teenage witch and I need the title [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this move back in the early 90's and it used to come on abc family , this movie was my favorite to watch when I was a child and I would like to know the title... The plot was about this teenage girl who found out that she was a witch on her 16th birthday. She reached out to an older...

Looking for title of movie I watched when I was younger [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this is really hard to work with, but I have like the last scene in my head, and I can't remember anymore of it. It was like a girl, and there is a evil man ( possibly her brother, or like old husband) and he can turn things in to stone. And the scene I remember is that she is running...

View more questions Search