Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mh213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Bright pink blood spot
    May be too much info: My husband and I have been Trying to conceive since Jan 08. I had a mc in November and regular periods since then. I am now four days late. Two days ago I had a brown creamy discharge and thought I might be getting my period. Last night after my husband and I had sex, I had some blood. Again, I thought it was the start of my period so I used a tampon. This may be gross but when I removed it there was just a small bright pink spot. Today there is nothing. Oh, I did take a HPT on day 30 and got a BFN. I haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms except maybe bloating/gas. I don't know if I am pregnant, having another mc or just having an irregular period. Any body have anything similar?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2009, 04:03 PM

It could be your period is going to start soon, it could be due to pregnancy. Give it another week or two and see if your period shows up. Try another test at that time if still no period. Good luck!
    oboihill Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 07:05 PM
    I too have witnessed a spot similar to yours... but I had been on the depo for 9yrs. Now after 14months of no birthcontrol at all, I was told it would take over a year to regain a normal period. Although my cycle has been normal for six months,there is no sign of pregnancy, and I get that one bright spot maybe once every couple of months. I too have had a mc(1998)and abortion(1996). Besides the spot,nothing seems irregular.maybe an extensive exam is overdue... I too am Trying to conceive! Goodluck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge and Bright red blood [ 7 Answers ]

I am 14 years old, and have had my period for about 2 years. I am not sexually active. My Period has normally been regular, but has not been since October. I was expecting my period on October 15, but ended up getting it on the 22nd. It lasted for a normal time span, and flow/colour of blood...

Big blood clots, bright red menstration [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone that has any thoughts are more than welcome. I am a 31 year old mother of three. My youngest just turned a year 2 months ago. I had been treated with laser surgery about 3 years ago for pre-cancerous cervical cells. I have not been back to my OB since my follow up after having James....

Light pink blood after period [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 years old, married and I am fairly healthy ( besides about 30 pounds of baby weight I can't seem to get rid of. Hehe ) and I have a 19 month old son. I am not on any medication and my period is always on time and regular. With that said. . I ended my period about a week and a half...

Bright red period blood [ 1 Answers ]

My period started today and the blood is bright red I don't ever remember it being that color in the last 15 years. Is this something I should worry about? It also is very heavy and came on very fast no cramps or any of the other signs I normally get with a period usually I can tell ahead of time...

Skin pink spot from sun? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've posted a few months ago about having a bad sunburn, espcially on my face. I didn't get blisters but peeled 3 times! I don't normally get much sun exposure otherwise... it's usually pretty chilly in where I live. Anyway, since that one sunburn incident, I've began to find a few tiny...

View more questions Search