Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    solace30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Big blood clots, bright red menstration
    Anyone that has any thoughts are more than welcome.
    I am a 31 year old mother of three. My youngest just turned a year 2 months ago. I had been treated with laser surgery about 3 years ago for pre-cancerous cervical cells. I have not been back to my OB since my follow up after having James. Ive noticed that the last 5 periods or so my blood is much brighter than it ever has been. Which didn't bother me too much. It wasn't until this last period that Ive been dropping blood big blood clots. Some the size of golf balls. Do I have reason to be concerned, or is this just one of those things that happens as you get older?
    I appreciate any comments regarding this. Thank you
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 20, 2007, 06:36 AM
    Don't freak out, but I would call the doctor and ask to see him, just to be on the safe side. It's always better to be safer then sorry you know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots [ 2 Answers ]

What is the normal size of a blood clot during a period and when shoukd you start worrying about them?

BIG and scary blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

I had endomitriosis and had surgery 10 yrs ago. I am very anemic, again! I had back surgery for which had to be given a set of injections a month before to bring my blood level up high enough to have the surgery otherwise the doctor said I couln't have it done. For the past 3 months. I have been...

Menstration contains brown blood [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 40 year old woman and 4 months ago I noticed that towards the end of my period the blood would be dark brown. Actually the blood during the period all seems a little bit darker, but definitely after the first 2 or 3 days it is dark brown. I am on schedule and have no other differences to my...

Bright red period blood [ 1 Answers ]

My period started today and the blood is bright red I don't ever remember it being that color in the last 15 years. Is this something I should worry about? It also is very heavy and came on very fast no cramps or any of the other signs I normally get with a period usually I can tell ahead of time...

View more questions Search