Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linlinv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 11:01 AM
    What should I do if the guy I am with says he wants to touch me?
    This guy that I am really close to (and we are pretty much in a relationship and have been for a couple years now) seems to have a new interest in me. We spend lots of time together and when we do sometimes he says he wants to touch me. I don't know what to say to him though because I know its something we should both refrain from doing. What should I do?
    yo3054yo Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 11:45 AM
    Tell him what you think. If you want to wait, and he likes you, he will respect you. If he does not, move on, he is not worth it. Never let go of your values for a guy!
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 12:51 PM

I don't know how old you are but if you are young enough to not know if he should touch you or not then you are too young, touching leads to other things and I am sure that you are not ready for that yet. You should never let a guy do anything to you that you are not wanting to do. Young boys sometime think that every thing in their lives should result in sex so don't be a part of their game.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 22, 2009, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linlinv View Post
    This guy that i am really close to (and we are pretty much in a relationship and have been for a couple years now) seems to have a new interest in me. We spend lots of time together and when we do sometimes he says he wants to touch me. I don't know what to say to him though because I know its something we should both refrain from doing. What should I do?

The part that I highlighted has me confused. How can you be "pretty much in a relationship"? You either are or aren't.

How old are you? You sound very young.

If you don't want touching then you don't have to accept touching, no matter what the guy wants. Tell him you aren't ready, if he respects you and likes you he'll understand, if not then you'll see him for who he really is and you can move on.

Good luck.
    Snowbie Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 10:40 PM

Say no, if he is OK, then its good, but if he doesn't like your answer and continues, MOVE ON
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 10:58 PM

You are too young for touching.If you do not understand what he means by touching ,you are too young!
    Tell him no.
    It is O.K. to have male friends but if he is making you uncomfortable you need to tell him that.

Just say no and mean it.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 11:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbie View Post
    Say no, if he is ok, then its good, but if he doesnt like your answer and continues, MOVE ON
    I am not trying to be mean to you sweetheart but you need to be doing things that are for people your age.You are too grown up or pretending to be grown up.
    You are 10 and you might be a very smart ten yr.old you are still a kid.
    I know you want to help but this is too adult for you.:rolleyes:

You can IM me if you ever want to talk about anything.. my door is always open :)
    For real and I am a good listener.
    When Im not talking:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touch [ 10 Answers ]

?? I need a lot of help to get my toe touch higher and more straight? Can some one please help me know? I want to make it on the high school team!

My Ex getting in touch [ 162 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Im new to this site so please bear with me! A couple of years ago I dumped my ex g/f because she was thinking of moving away, in my haste I ended the relationship and it took me nearly six months to make things right again. We had a good two years but this year has been very tough...

I think keep n touch is the key! [ 3 Answers ]

I think this No Contact thing is fine for a wee while, but after a while when you really want your ex back you have to keep in touch with him and find out if you can change his mind by attrating him back to you. You have to do this in subtle ways and you must not do this to soon, you will feel when...

Almost everything I touch. [ 1 Answers ]

I know that my entire "father's" family was hereditary black mages and that my mom's family dates back to shaman and witch doctors. I am "awakened" in the sense of black magic because of my uncle. Although out of my entire father's family he is the only one who helps people with his. Usually he...

Touch me not cat! [ 3 Answers ]

Our 6 month old male kitten wich we raised from birth with much love does not like to be touched,petted or held. He is not afraid and comes near, "talks", and does "tricks" to get your attention. If you reach out to try to pet him ,he scoots away. No one has ever done anything to cause this strange...

View more questions Search