Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shorn9 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Mar 18, 2009, 06:21 PM
    How do I meet the right women?
    I'm currently single and need to get a girlfriend. There are about two girls that have shown interest in me but I like them just as friends. What I'm I doing wrong that I cannot get the girls that I like? How do I get over the nervousness when I come across girls I like. A little bit more about me,I'm 22 and in college.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 18, 2009, 06:25 PM

Date a wide variety of females, and have a great time with them all.

That's the good part about being single, you can look wherever you want, and have fun getting to know them all. The experience is invaluable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I meet him? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey I like this new guy kevin a little and he's like a huge hottie footballer. But he hangs out with a lot of girls that are skanks so I'm not sure how he will act. But I know he's abstinence until marriage and he's serious about it! I don't know how to befriend him because he's a senior I'm a...

Should I meet with him? [ 20 Answers ]

Ok guys, I am coming to you for a little advice on a situation. Background first - Ex has been in rehab the entire duration of the relationship - My fiancé never was telling the ex's parents about how serious it was(good thing) - He just found out we got engaged this week( we didn't care to...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

How? To meet. [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am not really as pathetic as that sounds. It's really the kind of women I seem to attract, (insane) any tips on meeting some better caliber people.

View more questions Search