Ask
    tbaby878 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 08:08 PM
    Checking for a warrant for my arrest
    How do I check to see if I have a warrant

Mar 15, 2009, 08:13 PM
    Wrongful search of my home
    I reasony been raided but on the search warrant they have my boyfriend a search warrant to search his home they kick in my door and not his how do I get leagl help for this?

Mar 15, 2009, 08:13 PM
    Wrongful search of my home
    I reason been raided but on the search warrant they have my boyfriend a search warrant to search his home they kick in my door and not his how do I get legal help for this?

Mar 15, 2009, 08:16 PM

The police reasonly ran in my home but on the search warrant they have my boyfriend a search warrant to search his home they kick in my door and not his how do I get legal help for this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 04:30 AM

What is the phsyical address on the search warrant, as in " 222 some street, in your town"
    If the physcial address was yours, then it was a warrant to search your home since they believed he also was living there.

If the address was not your address for a search warrant, then they will have to pay for all the damage they did, plus anything they found can not be used against the boyfriend, that is about all that can or will happen.

If it was an arrest warrant and there was reason to believe he was in your home, yes they still can come in.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 05:27 AM

Go to your local Police Department with ID and ask them to run your name - if there is a warrant, be prepared to be arrested.

Is this related to the recent Police raid of your house? If so, posts should be combined.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting Arrest Warrant Enforced [ 7 Answers ]

Say, for instance, there is a warrant for a deadbeat dad issued by a Texas court. Obviously Texas is not going to actively search for him, particularly since he is out of state. How would one - the affected ex-spouse - get that warrant enforced? If she knew the general location of the...

Arrest warrant for bruise on 13 yr old that hit me [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there, on October 2008 I asked my 13 yr old daughter to help her little brother fix his bed; she replied, "No, he's old enough and he can do it himself!" so I said, "But???" (wondering how come she was reacting that way) and at that very same moment she dug her nails into my forearm leaving 4...

Warrants how do you find out if you have a warrant for your arrest [ 5 Answers ]

The police went to my mom house looking for me and would not tell her why how do I find out what it is all about with out getting arrested. I have an attorney but he doesn't seem to be doing anything. I thought you could just call the courts criminal division an ask.

Warrant For Arrest [ 4 Answers ]

Can the police in Ont, CAN put up a warrant for your arrest, if they SUSPECT you for theft over $5000?

Arrest warrant [ 3 Answers ]

I have a warant for "failure to appear on suspended license. Can I fly to another state{S.C.} without being arrested at the airport in detroit ?

View more questions Search