Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmckeever Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 11:24 AM
    My boyfriend broke up with me
    :(:( my boyfriend just dumped me and I'm so sad he only dumped me because he thot I was flirten with this other dude and he has no room to talk because he flirts with other girls 24/7 ugg I want him back:(:(
    msc2you Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 01:08 PM

Forget that loser there are many more out there for you. Seem like you both are not ready to be in a one on one relationship
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 01:33 PM

Although its sad and painful when a relationship ends, we just need to find a way to deal with it.
    Snowbie Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 01:17 PM

FOrget that loser! He is obviously a freaking idiot! If you like him you need closure!
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Mar 17, 2009, 02:31 PM

Play it cool and act like you don't care. He'll want you back. Think of it this way... men are dogs and women are cats. Dogs like to chase cats.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just broke up. [ 7 Answers ]

So I just got dumped by my girlfriend who I have been dating for 7 mnoths and 22 days and I feel like its completely my fault and I don't know what do to this pain is really unbearable as my chest feels completely hollow and the whole break up is my fault. She says she is sick of my insurcity and...

She broke up with me and got mad at me? [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend recently broke up with me. We were together for over 2 years. Of course at first I tried to stop her (I didn't beg), but she told me she wasn't happy and didn't know what she wanted so finally I said OK I understand, said bye and then left. I didn't do anything to bring this on and...

I broke up with my girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know what my problem is but I broke up with my girlfriend of 1 year. I love her and I think I'm in love with her so I don't know where we went wrong. I know that we both want different things in life. (i.e. family, kids, etc) She wanted to work things out but I didn't.. . why? Why? I...

C$ Broke ? [ 6 Answers ]

Apologies if this is on the wrong board but here goes... Our network is some 6.5, 5 Netware and Windows 2003 boxes, everything is in eDirectory and Zfd management agent on all machines and we use Group Policies delivered by Zen. I use the C$ every now and then to move files etc.. But for...

View more questions Search