Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vondaboo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 12:38 AM
    Two periods! Normal or not?
    Hi everyone please help I just had my period on march 1 through like the 5th and now on march 13, I have it again. I don't know what it could possibly be my boyfriend says its possible I'm pregnant but doesn't it means if you are on your period you are not pregnant. RIGHT? Im not on any type of birth control so it can't be that and I don't take any medications. Does anyone possibly know what's wrong with me?? Help please and thanks to all.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2009, 07:18 AM

Is it the same sort of bleeding you have with a period? Same amount? Same sort of flow? You will only have one actual period a cycle, but there can be a number of reasons for having bleeding at other times... cyst, polyp, irritation, hormone fluctuation, etc..

There can be some bleeding in early pregnancy, so if pregnancy is a possibility you might want to check with your doctor. Otherwise, see whether it continues and see what happens when your next period would normally be due.
    vondaboo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 02:52 PM
    It's the same sort of bleeding it started brown and then turned to red but it only lasted a day and it was light bleeding. So I don't know I think ima just wait and see what happens next time I'm on my period unless I start spotting or something thanks for answering my question though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is irregular periods normal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 28 yrs old and never had regular periods in life. I was diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries before my pregnancy. I have a 2 yr old. I get periods only once in 2 months. Is that normal? Can I live with that?

Hi. I had periods again after my normal periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am 19 year old girl. I am having regular periods since 3 months but when I started having sex with my boyfriend I started taking ecp pills. Fews days back I had my normal periods and then on 6th day I had sex and took pills after sex. Then on 11th day I again suddenly had pain in stomach...

Can your periods be longer than normal? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal for your period to be longer than normal? This is happening to me right now and I'm really worried because, my period has always been the same length... Please help!!

Off the pill, when do periods go back to normal. [ 3 Answers ]

I was on the pill for 3 months straight due to an ovarian cyst that is painful, and got my period twice last month on may 30 and June 6 which is when I stopped taking the pill all together. So when do my periods go back to normal, or should I have gotten one already? Anyway, if anyone has answers...

View more questions Search