Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2safe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 06:12 PM
    How can you report fraud in toronto canada?
    How can I report a fraud activity regarding a person living in toronto canada?
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Mar 3, 2009, 06:35 PM
    You will have to be more specific, but call the RCMP and report the fraud to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pay Day Loan Outstanding - Toronto, Ontario (CANADA) [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if someone can guide me to the right direction. I live in Toronto, Canada and I took out a pay day loan for $700. On the my payday I was supposed to pay it back but due to some financial reason I could not pay it back. They want $1200 now. It has been 5 months and till now they have...

Report fraud (?) [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if you can help me with a case of possible fraud? My mother-in- law received a temporary license in the mail from someone she knew once that lives in canada.. with my mother in laws address on the license! The woman clearly does not live there. Her land line phone number comes up...

Moving from California to Toronto, Canada [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I will be moving from Ontario, California to Toronto Canada very soon. I have been offered employment in Toronto but am in need of a Temporary Work Permit. I have been searching and trying to figure out if I should get a Temporary Work Permit and a Temporary Resident Visa or try to...

Bankruptcy & Relocating to Toronto, Canada [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I filed Ch 13 bankruptcy which will be discharged in May, 2009. We will be relocating to Toronto, Canada after the discharge of our Ch 13 bankruptcy. Will we be able to find a place to rent? How strict is the Canadian government on US bankruptcies? Could this affect obtaining...

News Article, Canada. Toronto. [ 9 Answers ]

Here is the link of a news article from a toronto paper. http://torontosun.com/Comment/Commentary/2006/08/06/1722382.html

View more questions Search