Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisxxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 03:54 PM
    Separated and confused
    I have been separated from my husband for nearly two years we have three children together and he is with someone else, he is always confusing me taking interest in who I am seeing adding kisses to messages and getting into conversation with me, or trying to enter my house what is he trying to achieve ?
    De4rest Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Mar 3, 2009, 06:11 PM

Do you want him back?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 07:07 PM

Ask him what this is all about or inform him that this is not behavior that you find acceptable.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 07:21 PM

What are you trying to achieve?
    chrisxxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 01:26 AM

Yes
    De4rest Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Mar 4, 2009, 10:13 AM

Well then, you should ask him what he means by doing that because you are confused by his behaviour. If he really loves you and want things back as it was before, he should leave that other woman and move back in with you but for now I don't see his behaviour as anything more than a friend.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 10:18 AM

Some people split up but still maintain a misguided sense of *ownership* about their ex.

Or... he doesn't want you but he doesn't want anyone else to want you,so he is leading you on.

He knows you still want to be with him and he is playing with you to stroke his ego.

Bottom line,since this is all speculation,you need to ask and if he is playing games and sending you mixed signals tell him how it is making you feel.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 01:20 PM

You need a divorce, get a lawyer, free consultation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Separated in NY Divorce in PA [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend has been separated for about 3 1/2 yrs. She lived in NY and has a child support order set up there. She moved to PA with me about a year and a half ago and is now a resident. How will this affect the child support order in NY if she gets divorced in PA? From what I read the...

Separated for more than 10 years [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I met and got married in Florida. We have been separated for 12 years. We have 1 son. She lives in Colorado and I live in Wisconsin. How do I file for a divorce.

Married but separated [ 3 Answers ]

I need advise on the subject of my health insurance. My wife and me are separated and right now I have health insurance for her kids do I have to keep them on my plan. Thank you Jeff

Separated and looking for answers [ 3 Answers ]

I have been separated from my husband for 5 months... An I receive court ordered child support... I want to know what rights do I have in refence to division of property and assets... since my husband's name is not on our deed for our home and he's looking to purchase him a home in his own...

View more questions Search