Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    japan4557 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Separated for more than 10 years
    My wife and I met and got married in Florida. We have been separated for 12 years. We have 1 son. She lives in Colorado and I live in Wisconsin. How do I file for a divorce.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2008, 09:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by japan4557
    My wife and I met and got married in Florida. We have been separated for 12 years. We have 1 son. She lives in Colorado and I live in Wisconsin. How do I file for a divorce.

If you want to file you must be a resident of Wisconsin for 6 months; residency in Colorado is 90 days prior to filing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Separated and bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have separated for several months now. I just found out that he is considering filing for bankruptcy. My question, what do I need to know or do so that his creditors can not come after me since some of the debts were created during our staying together even though the debts were...

Separated from my owner. [ 2 Answers ]

My friend ask me to doggie sit her two pit bulls for a couple of weeks. She was kicked out of her current residents because the land owner was scared of these big babies. My question is how do I help the babies to cope with the separation from the human mother? The boy is almost 3 years old and the...

Married but separated [ 3 Answers ]

I need advise on the subject of my health insurance. My wife and me are separated and right now I have health insurance for her kids do I have to keep them on my plan. Thank you Jeff

Separated and looking for answers [ 3 Answers ]

I have been separated from my husband for 5 months... An I receive court ordered child support... I want to know what rights do I have in refence to division of property and assets... since my husband's name is not on our deed for our home and he's looking to purchase him a home in his own...

View more questions Search