Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onlinelately Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Should I be concerned
    Okay, I am concerned about small bumps I have around my vaginal area. They do not hurt and are under the skin. They don't have any puss or aren't looking like pimples. I'm just concerned. Is it possible that this is an std? They are not hard and they just appeared. They don't itch and if I didn't see them I probably wouldn't know they were even there.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 6, 2007, 04:33 AM
    Hi dear,

If those pimples have not always been there, then it is imperative that you see a professional. Remember, your body is the only one you'll have in this lifetime, so take good care of it.

See your doctor as soon as possible.

Good luck, and let us know what the clinician said.

Your body is always doing the best it can for you, so please do the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be concerned [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and haven't felt the baby move. This is my third child so I know the feeling. My OB ask me if I have felt it move because I should have by now being that this isn't my first. I think I felt it a few times but not 100%. Should I be worried or could something be wrong?

Should I be concerned [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having a very light period w/ brown blood and spotting w/ mild cramps. I'm also bloated, exhausted and haven't been able to sleep well. The spotting started 3 days ago and this moring I was nauseous and constipated. Should I be concerned?:confused:

Should I be concerned? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 months has just recently started talking about his past girlfriends. About what they would do if they were in certain cituations and all. Does he want them back? Or does he just miss them?

Very concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 3year old boy, who complained to me that he's penis was sore. I looked at it and it was swollen real bad, he had no trouble urinating or anything like that, it's the top end that was swollen, anyway I took him to the doctor and he said it was inside the penis and that he might have...

Concerned... [ 1 Answers ]

I recently swtiched from Yasmin birth control to Orthotrycycline. I've been taking them as directed by my dr. I just got switched to a new insurance company and had just now gotton the ability to get the prescriptions filled. So I have not had a pill since Sept. 8th (Weds.) My dr. told me to...

View more questions Search