Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ginaloup0316 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 03:27 PM
    Trying to find father for last 15 years
    HI,
    My name is Gina Marie Loup. I am 26 years old on March 16,2009. I have been trying to locate my father (Robert Glen Miller) for about 15 years. The last know location I have is Harvey, Louisiana. He has never been a part of my life and I would like him to be. I have a daughter and another child on the way, and I want them to now their grandfather. I have no other information on him other than the above name. My mother's name is Lou Ann Loup, and we are from Marrero, Louisiana. I don't know how to go about finding a person who is not technically missing, just not active in my life. I would sincerely appreciate a response of any fashion

Thanks,
    Gina Loup
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 28, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Do you know his approximate age?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 28, 2009, 08:20 PM
    Searching against the information you have provided I have included a link for you. Not knowing the circumstances behind your separation be aware of the fact that he may or may not desire to have any contact with you.

Robert & Qwendolyn Miller:

The best of luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my birth father. Been trying for years no luck [ 15 Answers ]

I'm looking for my birth father a process that I started when I was 13 years old. I have his full name, date of birth, and city & state of birth. His name is: Arthur Nelson Severance Born August 1st, 1950 He was born in Lynn, MA I have tried to locate him but don't seem to have no luck. I...

Trying to find Father and Grandparents for 11 years! [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't seen my dad or my grandparents (on his side) since I was 7and I just tured 18 last week! I know they live in NY but I do not where... anybody have any ideas?:(

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

Father away for 6 years [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has not seen nor heard about her father for about 6 years he has never looker for her nor has never helped her at all. He left when she was 1. I am married and she believes my husband is her really dad. I want sole custody of her can I do that. I also have no idea where her father...

View more questions Search