Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheryl19791 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 07:37 AM
    Rear back door lock on vectra 1998
    My rear back on my 1998 vectra as locked and cannot be opened from inside or out ? I've taken door panel off all rods connecting look OK. What else could it be ?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2009, 07:53 AM

Maybe a child lock?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Gas Range Door Lock out, door is open [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Kenmore Gas Range. My manual has the following model numbers on it: 790-75922, 790-75923, 790-75924, and 790-75929. I was trying to reset an option and pressed the "stop/clear" button and held it for a few seconds. The door locking mechanism started to engage, so I opened the...

Vauxhall vectra rear door lock. [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 1998 2 litre vectra hatchback. One of the rear door locks has gone faulty i.e. will not operate manually with button up or down and neither on the central locking system. Could anybody be able to advise me on what the problem could be? Thanks.

Vauxhall Vectra 1998 door lock. [ 3 Answers ]

The locking mechanism has failed with the door shut, I have removed the door panel and found no problem with linkages. I am assuming this must be an actual lock problem but obviously with the door shut the lock cannot be removed. Does anyone have any solution? i.e. would removing the fuse for...

View more questions Search