Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cockram87 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 11:54 AM
    Can someone give me answers.it would be greatly appreciated
    Hi, my name is amanda. I am 22 years old. On August 5, 2006 I lost my best friend in the whole world. His name was tommy. It was 20 days aways from his 17th birthday. He had been druged. ( not suicide ) anyway... I was 19 and 4 months pregnant when he passed aways. At that time, all my " friends " had left me alone, I guess because I was pregnant, except for tommy. He was sooo excited about me having a baby. So, needless to say when he died, I really did feel all alone! I had known him since he was 4 and I was 6. He lived across the road from me, so of course we grew up together, and I really did think of him as my little brother. Anyway... to get to my story. Me and tommy believed in hauntings and stuff like that. And we always said ( of course we were kind of joking cause we never thought it would really happen ) if one dies before the other one, they would haunt them. Silly I know, but who knew it could actually happen. After tommy died, I would have the scariest, most terrifying dreams about him. He would be in them, and I would be crying and holding him telling how much I miss him, and I would always tell him that he was dead, and he would look at me and say, I know. But he said where he was, he doesn't feel any pain, that it was so different from what I am use to, that it was so different, that he couldn't explain it. But he seemed happy. Now it has been almost 3 years, and I still cry as much as I did when he first died. I have pictures of him up in my home all over the place, and a hat of his hung up on my wall over one of his pictures. My little girl is now 2 years old. She knows who tommy is by looking at his pictures. She'll point and tell you it's tommy. But now, where she is a little older and starting to talk, she'll be sitting playing by herself and just start talking to no one. Like she's playing with someone. One day, I was sitting with her asking her if she could see tommy, because I know kids can see stuff like that. She just kept saying... that's my tommy. She's never said that before. I started crying. Sometimes, when I'm sitting by myself, I start to think of tommy, and all of a sudden, I don't know where it comes from, but it's like someone is talking in my ear. Like I could be thinking of something, and someone says something, like they're breaking my thoughts to say something. And one night, while trying to put my little girl to sleep, she likes listening to an iPod, we were listening to she talks to angels by the black crowes. I heard someone call out my name. It was a male voice. My fiancé was in the other room with my friend amber. So he was the only man here. I got up and came and asked him what he wanted, and he looked at me as if I lost my mind. He said he didn't yell for me. But I swear, someone yelled out amanda! I do believe that tommy would try to contact me. But am I crazy? Since it has been almost 3 years, would he still want to contact me? I'm not scared of it or anything, I kind of enjoy it, because I miss him so much. But is that crazy to think that he could really do that, or that he would want to? I miss him so much, I just want someone's appention. Am I crazy? Lol. Please help.

Amanda
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2009, 01:00 PM

He really must want to communicate with you if he's gone so far as to become audible to you. I have resident ghosts in my home and on occasion I will hear a male voice say something. When I get up and walk to the other end of the house to locate my son, my son is usually asleep. The voices I hear are men. My son will tell me that he hears a woman's voice calling him from the other room and will come into my room and ask me what I was calling him about. I tell him I wasn't calling him at all. Last Friday we both heard a man's voice saying "Don't know, Earl, don't know" very distinctly. The second don't know was said very quickly. We were in different rooms at the time we heard the voice.

What you are hearing is about a 1-2 second break through of sound from the other side or different dimension. Apparently Tommy really loved you as a friend and misses you and has come back to "watch over you". I wouldn't be at all surprised if your little daughter has had conversations with him or has actually seen him (and not in the pictures of him either). Children don't know any better that they are not supposed to "see or hear ghosts". Most children do.

Feb 21, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    He really must want to communicate with you if he's gone so far as to become audible to you. I have resident ghosts in my home and on occassion I will hear a male voice say something. When I get up and walk to the other end of the house to locate my son, my son is usually asleep. The voices I hear are men. My son will tell me that he hears a woman's voice calling him from the other room and will come into my room and ask me what I was calling him about. I tell him I wasn't calling him at all. Last Friday we both heard a man's voice saying "Don't know, Earl, don't know" very distinctly. The second don't know was said very quickly. We were in different rooms at the time we heard the voice.

What you are hearing is about a 1-2 second break through of sound from the other side or different dimension. Apparently Tommy really loved you as a friend and misses you and has come back to "watch over you". I wouldn't be at all surprised if your little daughter has had conversations with him or has actually seen him (and not in the pictures of him either). Children don't know any better that they are not supposed to "see or hear ghosts". Most children do.

So is it really hard for them to try and communicate through speech? I really don't know a whole lot, but am very interested in paranormal phenomenon. Thanks for your comment as well.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2009, 01:27 PM

Actually it is not that hard for them to communicate through speech to us here. But it does take a very strong desire on their part to do it. He must really, truly wish to tell you he's there with you.

Apparently he does miss you quite a lot.

Feb 21, 2009, 02:00 PM

Thanks twinkie, you really gave me some good advice. I hope that it is true. Do you think they can also see when your broken hearted and missing them?

Feb 21, 2009, 02:48 PM
    So can I assure myself that he is safe and all right. Because under the cercomstances that he died of, it always worried me that maybe he didn't cross over. I prayed for him as much as I could. And the dreams that I would have of him at first were scary to me. I woke up crying one night. I've never done that before. But not too long ago, I had a dream of him. Sometimes during the day, I would just sit and think about him, and how he would be now at 19. So one night I had a dream that he was waiting for me in a truck with someone. I pulled up beside him in a car, and he had the body of a "man", but his face was when he was aorund 13. I asked him if he had been waiting long, and he told me no. And I told him to follow me home, and all of a sudden, it went blank for a minute and then there was a beautiful bright light, and there was me and tommy as children again holding hands running towards the light. When I woke up, I was really happy, but kind of sad at the same time. Like I wanted to be in my dream instead of where I was when I woke up. Could this dream mean something?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Your opinions are greatly appreciated. [ 13 Answers ]

Okay... You all are my friends, I would like to think that. I have had nothing but help and positive answers on here, as well as trying to help others... Its time again... Im pregnant... again! There's no remorse... whatsoever... maybe at first. I was a little scared. I had my first baby at 18,...

Any suggestions, greatly appreciated. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, So here goes.. I am the custodial parent over my now three year old daughter. The Non-Custodial Parent, has nothing to do with her. When she was about 7 months old, I put Child Support against him, and he was court ordered to pay about 135 monthly, due to the fact, that he claims he is...

Would be GREATLY appreciated! [ 9 Answers ]

First off, I would like to apologize for the length of this. There are a few issues I would like to get ALL out on the table. So I moved to a different state 3 years ago and met my husband. I was 20 at the time and on my little party verge. We dated for a few months.. mostly partied and all the...

Opinions greatly appreciated [ 8 Answers ]

Hi: I am a 33 year old female. I am a pack a day smoker (sometimes a little more). Now, I must explain that I have been under a lot of stress lately, and have made a couple of bad decisions. I rarely drink, so when I do sometimes it hits me harder than I would hope for it to. I am now aware of...

Bookmarks- Instructions on how to use-keep orderly greatly appreciated? [ 7 Answers ]

I am self taught on using a computer. I have an Apple Mini. I use Safari. When I want to save a page, I click on "Bookmarks" at the top bar. I have three choices: Show all Bookmarks, Add Bookmark, & Add Bookmark Folder. Is there an easy miraculous way in which to have some order with all of these...

View more questions Search