Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayavi21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 09:03 AM
    Pain releif in first sexual abuse
    Any medicine for the releif of pain occurring in first sexual abuse?does that pain continue for 1 week after the first attempt?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2009, 10:14 AM

When you say sexual abuse are you saying someone forced you to have sex?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe Childhood sexual abuse [ 5 Answers ]

In Canada, how does one go about reporting severe childhood sexual abuse that took place 40 years ago... I'm not sure charges can be laid, or even if this man can be found or is even alive, I've tried looking, reaching out to classmates from high school who knew the family, but the wall seems to...

Allegations of sexual abuse [ 23 Answers ]

I have been accused of abuse and stand to loose my children. The girl recanted her story now several times. We are getting ready to go to court. They say they "just" believe her statements she made to start with. I have a court appointed lawyer and no money to hire some high powered one. I need...

Sexual, verbal and physical abuse [ 4 Answers ]

I was married and my husband physically, sexually and verbally abused me. I charged him once with physical abuse and ended up being so scared he would kill me that I changed my plea and he got off. I suffered two years of traumatic stress and it has affected my life negatively probably forever, I...

Sexual Abuse [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to figure out if I was sexually abused as a child. I read that Freud believed repressed memories could lead to personality disorders and suicide, and I am worried. My mother asked me and my sister when we were in our early twenties if we could remember being sexually abused as...

Sexual abuse [ 16 Answers ]

I have a friend who recently told me that she is being sexually abused at home. She said her dad has been sexually abusing her since she was a little kid. She won't let me go to the cops about it, and she says if I do she will deny it on the stand if it goes to court. I don't know what to do. She...

View more questions Search