Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reboothack Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 11:21 PM
    Been Trying To Figure Out Movie For Years!
    Time Period: Late 80's/Early 90's
    Genre: Horror

The Only Part I Can Remember:
    A Girl (Possibly Blonde, not exactly sure)
    Is taking a bath or running bath water.
    She, for some reason goes towards the
    Drain and is either pulled or sucked down
    Through the pipes. The Camera Cuts to
    Somewhere between the walls and focus
    On the pipes as you hear the girl moving
    Through them. Then she ends up popping
    Out in a basement, where the light is an
    Amber color and it looks like it has a dirt
    Or sand floor.

Movies That It Is Not:
    La Casa 4 (Witchcraft, AKA Witchery)
    Any Of The Nightmare On Elm Streets

I've tried every possible way to Google
    And Yahoo this and nothing has helped.

I think the only way to find out is if
    Someone else remembers the movie
    Or anything else from it.

PLEASE HELP!
    usmile999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2009, 12:14 AM
    I believe the movie is Saturday the 14th. It came out in 1981 and it starred Richard Benjamin and the girl in the tub scene was Kari Michaelson, who was the oldest daughter on the TV show "Gimme A Break". I could be wrong though.
    reboothack Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 12:11 PM

Thank You! I am so happy that someone knew what this was. I went out and found that movie and the sequel "Saturday The 14Th Strikes Back". It's not the first one, but it is definitely the second one. Thanks again. This is now one of those things I can stop thinking about every so often.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me figure out this movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I saw this film when I was very little and can only remember a few scenes from it. I hope that with what I remember someone can help me figure out what it is. Ok some random info about it before I begin is that it was played by actual people. scenes I remember: There is a girl following a...

Trying to figure out title of this movie? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out what this movie is called for awhile... It was about this girl, I don't remember if she was a princess or not, and she tied this like imaginary or invisible kind of string on to her finger and went in to a cave with a boy to go search for something and there...

Trying to figure out this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this about 15 years ago. I believe it is way older than that. The movie is about this bum who breaks in to someone's house. It's during Christmas. I think he stays in this house every winter while the owners are on vacation. This particular year people are stranding from a storm or broke car....

I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

The movie was made in the 90's. Its about these rich guys that hunt people for fun. They drew numbers to see what weapon they would be using. It took place in the woods. Its not Surviving the Game. Its not Hard Target.

Trying to figure out the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a little girl in the 70"s I remember watching a movie and I would love to see this movie again. I can not remember the name of the movie but I think that at the end a little girl was walking down the steps on the outside of a house carrying a doll in here arms. For some reason when I...

View more questions Search