Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sboaz71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Trying to figure out this movie
    I saw this about 15 years ago. I believe it is way older than that. The movie is about this bum who breaks in to someone's house. It's during Christmas. I think he stays in this house every winter while the owners are on vacation. This particular year people are stranding from a storm or broke car. He invites them to stay at the house. Then more people show up and it becomes this huge holiday dinner/party. Everyone thinks he owns the house. Then after word they all leave before the owners come back.

If anyone has a clue on this it would be great!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Should be none other than It Happened on Fifth Avenue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me figure out this movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I saw this film when I was very little and can only remember a few scenes from it. I hope that with what I remember someone can help me figure out what it is. Ok some random info about it before I begin is that it was played by actual people. scenes I remember: There is a girl following a...

Help figure this movie title out? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to no the 80's or 90's movie that 4 people are stuck in a radio station and the town has a radiation bomb dropped and the town turns red

Trying to figure out this movie for a friend [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about a little boy who is dreaming that he is a mouse and there is a rooster who has lost his crow. So the rooster, the mouse and a bunch of others are trying to find it but at the end there is a flood and the mouse is dying and all the others are telling him to crow so the...

Trying to figure out the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a little girl in the 70"s I remember watching a movie and I would love to see this movie again. I can not remember the name of the movie but I think that at the end a little girl was walking down the steps on the outside of a house carrying a doll in here arms. For some reason when I...

Trying to figure out a movie from the 90's! [ 2 Answers ]

It was around the 90's and I was at home and started to watch this movie on TV. I asked my dad about it and he says he remembers the movie but can't think of the name.. Its about a blonde girl with a red nightgown or white I cannot remember and she is in an apartment and she is alone I think....

View more questions Search