Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buttercupp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 07:35 PM
    I Can't Survive WITHOUT Love.
    All I've ever wanted from life is to be loved. I absolutely ADORE being in long term relationships, and when I'm not in them, I spiral into a deep depression. Ya see, I have ACS, Adopted Child Syndrome... where I feel neglected and abandoned when people leave me or are mean to me. It's pathetic and irrational and I should really know better. BUT being my stupid- self, I can't seem to just... BE HAPPY BY MYSELF! I HATE MYSELF! It is soooooo frusterating to feel like I've come nowhere in the past couple years (I'm only 20 for s sake). I just feel like no one wants me... and it sucks... I don't even know what the hell I'm talking about... all I want is to be in love again. It's been like 4 months since I've been in an official relationship and I missss iiiittt soooo muchh.

God I am so retarted...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 14, 2009, 08:08 PM

Well, get out there girl and work on it !

Ms tickle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ash123 sticky comments [ 228 Answers ]

My gosh.... I wish I had thought of something as wonderful as that!:p You're wise and I love your step-by-step method. Thank you:)

How do I survive heartbreak? [ 6 Answers ]

11 months ago I ran into a childhood friend of mine and we started dating shortly after. The summer went by and I left to go back to school in the midwest. I lived on the west coast at the time, but we decided to stay together. When he came to visit me I found out he had previously cheated on me...

Will our relationship be able to survive? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for awhile now. I love him so much and he loves me. Well here lately its been hard for us to see each other and its really starting to get to me. I haven't seen him for three weeks. He works and I work and a lot of things seem to be getting in the way. Plus school is...

How to survive in a big corp. [ 16 Answers ]

I am starting my career after college soon, how do I survive in a big corp. Any lessons shared will be greatly appreciated. Just about anything a newbie needs to know about the real world by working for a large corp.

View more questions Search