Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackson999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 01:14 PM
    Directly overhead shower installed on a slight angle
    I had a contractor that installed an overhead rain shower that isn't straight. I can adjust the shower head itself so that the water comes down straight but the pipe coming out of the ceiling directly overhead is still crooked. Is there any way to correct? An offset pipe? It's probably 20 degrees off. The pipe itself is polished chrome and extends out of the ceiling probably 6-8 inches.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 11, 2009, 01:48 PM
    Is calling the contractor back out of the question?
    the pipe coming out of the ceiling directly overhead is still crooked.
    Would this be a curved pipe or simply a straight pipe that was left cocked? A picture would be nice. Regards, Tom
    jackson999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 01:52 PM

It's a straight pipe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a glass shower door be installed on the edge of shower. [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a new shower installed and I wanted to put the shower door on the edge of the shower because the width is 29". Is there a way that the glass can be set on the edge without breaking the tile when installed?

Tile directly to cement basement floor to create shower [ 6 Answers ]

A year ago I had to rip out a small neo angle shower in my basement because it backed up. It has a metal strainer on it that rusted shut and the floor drain was not above the shower pan drain to be reached. Also, it turns out that under the plastic shower pan of the previous shower, the tiling...

Chimney at a slight angle inside house? [ 1 Answers ]

We have an island in our family room 12' wide. The right 1/3 is a vertical cavity for a putting in an entertainment assembly, we once fit a 40" projection TV fully into the cavity and it filled it. The cavity/shelf is elevated 3' with a base to it and empty storage underneath of about 1.5'. The...

How is shower water from above apartment coming into my tub drain directly below? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I live in a three story building with a stack that hooks into just the shower/tub and bathroom sink. I live on the second floor. When the person above takes a shower, the water comes into my tub through the drain. Both tub and sink drain empty into a small drum (that captures sewer...

Connect MIP CPVC directly to FIP shower inlet [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to connect MIP CPVC directly to the FIP shower inlet? The previous homeowner had done that when finishing the basement. I'm in the process of redoing some of it, but was a bit concerned after a trip to Lowe's. I saw that the MIP CPVC adapter said "cold water" where as the CPVC to...

View more questions Search