Feb 9, 2009, 08:09 PM

You really don't,

1. talk to the police officers that patrol that area
    2. check out newspaper records
    3. talk to longer term tennants
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 08:11 PM

Ask the reference dept at the public library too. We've kept a file at our library on crimes in a bad section of town.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

War crimes, amongst others [ 77 Answers ]

Hello: I'm a law and order fellow. I suppose that sounds surprising to some of you, but I believe in the rule of law. Any RIGHTY will tell you that the reason we hold people accountable for their actions, is not only to punish them, but to send a signal that illegal behavior isn't...

Which crimes keep you out of usa [ 3 Answers ]

Are there certain crimes that would prevent a person entering USA? For instance child sex offences?

Thought Crimes [ 42 Answers ]

A friend of mine is afraid she can be convicted and sentenced to hell for her thoughts. She's a very devout Christian. Super nice person. She goes to church every Sunday and sometimes even in the middle of the week. She also prays to God every morning and night. The other day, she...

CIA commits over 100,000 serious crimes per year. [ 33 Answers ]

It's no surprise that the Central Intelligence Agency breaks the law. But how much they do it is a real shocker. In 1996, the House of Representatives' Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence released a huge report entitled "IC21." Hidden among hundreds of pages of this report lies one, shocking...

View more questions Search