Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Art Brunner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 11:23 AM
    Survey stakes
    Who can leagelly replace land survey stake?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 12:49 PM

A person with the same credentials as the surveyor who originally put in the stake. In my area it would be a registered Professional Land Surveyor.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:10 AM
    Hello Art:

Of course, there's nothing illegal about ANYBODY moving them. It depends on WHY they moved them. IF it was to CHEAT somebody, then it's illegal. If it's to mow the lawn, then it's not illegal.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 06:38 AM

Do you mean the wood stake? Or the actual marker, It is more common to come in and replace the wooden stake put out with a metal pipe put deep into the ground, or a stone marker that is put in the ground

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Survey [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a final year project about hygiene and who influences people to practice good food hygiene in their home. In this I'm doing a survey to collect results. So if you are interested please fill out the form. The survey is found at www.hygiene.netfirms.com

And the survey says [ 37 Answers ]

OK all you Obama supporters, tell us why you’re voting for Obama. What proposal of his is going to benefit you, your family, your neighbor, your job, the economy, your country, the world? Specifics please.

Sweep stakes [ 1 Answers ]

I own a small business. I am considering retiring. I would like to see my business taken over by someone who has all of the proper education and training, but might never be financially able to afford such a venture. I would like to know who I would contact about possibly having my business...

Survey [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a final year project about hygiene and who influences people to practice good food hygiene in their home. In this I'm doing a survey to collect results. So if you are interested please fill out the form. The survey is found at www.hygiene.netfirms.com

View more questions Search