Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siliadrigo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 12:10 PM
    Poetuguese Consulate In USA
    Portuguese Consulate.

I live in Idaho and I would like to know what city is the Portuguese Consulate to renew my passaport?
    Thanks
    Silia
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 1, 2009, 12:29 PM

Foreign Embassies and Consulates in United States
    melly5030 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 06:51 PM
    I also have the question?? We are from Ca. where we have one in San Francisco but when do I go now that we live in Idaho?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese consulate in Goa... running fraud passport racket [ 4 Answers ]

I submitted my papers for acquiring Portuguese nationality 4 yrs ago in 2000. My process was dragged on as usual by lisbon authorities since 6 yrs In 2005 I received my identification process appt date wherein was asked to get an original document issued to my parents during Portuguese era...

Validity of documents attested by portuguese consulate in Goa [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that documents attested by portuguese consulate in goa have a validity period of only 6 months and they cannot be used after that for sending them to PORTUGAL for obtaining portuguese nationality.

No answer from portuguese consulate [ 1 Answers ]

HI, Iam a portuguese citizen residing in england. I tried to get in toutch with the Portuguese Consulate to renew my passport I've sent emails they never replyed back. I ring almost everyday to my amasement I never get ant answer, the only time I got through they told to ring another number...

Important, L1-B from new employer and US consulate [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My company had applied L1-B for me in order to start working on a oppurtunity in US, I had been waiting for nearly 3 months and nothing has materialized yet. I am planning to take up a better employment locally with other company. If I quit the current company and join the new...

Registering and passport in portuguese consulate [ 1 Answers ]

I need to register my newborn baby and issue a passport for her, I never can get in touch to the consulate, do they have especific time and days when they answer the phone, I really need to know what document do I need to bring along with me and how much it will cost me both processes, and how long...

View more questions Search