Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samiya khan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 11:11 AM
    Will femilon affects my conceiving?
    Hello doctor I'm 23 married in July 2008 and as I was studying when I got married so I used femilon for 2 months and stopped after 2 months as I want to conceive but from then I didn't get pregnant till now so I'm bothered will I be pregnant ? Or not because I heard that oral contraceptives can affect uterus is it right and please help me out of this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 28, 2009, 11:26 AM
    Firstly, we are not doctors here, I am a nurse, but we don't have any doctors.

Femilon is an oral contraceptive, and like all the others it takes some time to get out of your system before your body begins producing natural hormones again.

I have never heard that oral contraceptives affect the uterus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conceiving a boy [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have two beautiful girls, ages 2 and 3. We are soon going to try for a third child and want to have a boy. Do you know of any tips on how to conceive a boy?:)

Trouble conceiving [ 9 Answers ]

I had a baby Oct 4 2007 and we are trying to conceive another. Irregular periods and one depo shot 3 days after birth. We haven't been using protection at all why am I not pregnant yet?

Trouble conceiving [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am 25 years old and a proud mother of a beautiful little girl who just turned 8. Yes I had her young, but she is not my problem. About 2 years ago I finally found someone who I love more than anything and have choose to spend my life with. He loves and...

Conceiving [ 1 Answers ]

My cousin told me that she heard that if the woman orgasms during intercourse (and so does the man), it makes it easier to get pregnant. Is there any truth to this?

View more questions Search