Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frchpo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Conceiving a boy
    My husband and I have two beautiful girls, ages 2 and 3. We are soon going to try for a third child and want to have a boy. Do you know of any tips on how to conceive a boy?:)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 09:38 PM
    Just wish and hope. There is nothing medically that you can do to conceive either sex. You will hear different things, but these are just theories and are not proven.

I know that you will love your baby whether it is a boy or a girl.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Unless you are on negotiating terms with mother nature, I'm afraid there isn't any way to really chose. There are all sorts of things out there that say you can predict, or help you be more likely to have one or another by you take supplements etc. but scientifically, the guys sperm are the ones who have all the control of what sex the baby turns out to be, and its all just a matter of chance/luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 05:06 PM
    A lot of old wives tales,

Shoes under the right side of the bed was one,
    Mizz_Me Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Well your husband control whether it will be a boy or a girl well actually his sperm does... so coach him into giving you a boy and not a girl lol its impossible! Hope and wish and perhaps pray and ask for a boy! Good Luck!
    sarasi Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Apr 11, 2012, 09:18 PM
    You there are only theories which are not proven. But there are also some proven methods like IVF. There is 100% surety in IVF but it is very expensive. Other ways are just speculations. You can also try herbal medicine to conceive a boy. It worked for my friend. But Ericson and IVF are sure and expensive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conceiving again after miscarriage [ 3 Answers ]

It's been six months since I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks. I had a DNC done afterwards. We've been trying to conceive again and my cycles have been irregular ever since. Before I was always regular .Now I am having a period each month and have bought the ovulation predictor tests the passed month...

Period and conceiving [ 7 Answers ]

Please help! I have had my period for over 2 weeks, HEAVY. Im sexually frustrated and now I just want it to stop already. Im 21 female, I'm sexually active, I let my boyfriend ejaculate almost every time inside of me, we are trying to concevie. What can I do? When is your period to long? What is...

Conceiving a baby boy [ 15 Answers ]

Hi , I have a girl baby & desire my next child could be a boy . I have heard that a diet rich in potassium , magnesium and high in sodium helps conceiving a male child , I would like to know how true is it ? Kingly also suggest any other ways which could be helpful to me conceiving a baby boy ....

Conceiving Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Iam A 21 Year Old Wife And Mother To 3.5 Year Old Twins And A 2 Yeard Old As Well. Now My Husband And I Have Been Trying For Another One Since Christmas And Nothing Is Working. Its Depressing And Very Upsetting And Stressful. My Other Pregnancies Were Not Planned But It Happened Very Fast. This...

Conceiving [ 1 Answers ]

My cousin told me that she heard that if the woman orgasms during intercourse (and so does the man), it makes it easier to get pregnant. Is there any truth to this?

View more questions Search