Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexi_mexi19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 09:11 PM
    I like this guy but I don't know him and vice versa.
    Okay so I like this guy the only problem is I don't know him at all! I don't think he even knows me either. I've only talked to him on myspace and I always see him at school in the halls. I said hi to him once and from that moment on I haven't really said anything to him. Especially because I feel like he is not completely over his ex girlfriend. I get so nervous when I see him in the hall that sometimes I even avoid him. Should I start talking to him more in person or should I just keep it myspace for some time and then see where it goes to? Please help I am so confused I don't know what to do!!
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 27, 2009, 09:18 PM

You like him and you don't even know him? That just makes no sense.
    Aphrodite77 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 06:57 PM
    Well.. you probably just really like how he looks.. you might be disappointed later.. but by all means I think you should just go for it.. you see what u like then go get it so u don't have to regrett it later.. however, it's not for u to decide if he's over his ex or not.. it's his own problem to deal with.. plus usually people get over their exs only after they meet somebody new they like..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Versa loc retaining walls [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone used versa loc retaining wall stones and if so what were your results. Did you find them easy to install and what was the best way to split them? Thanks

Why do bad boys want good girls?n vice-versa [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so inquiring minds want to know, well, at least my inquiring mind wants to know. Does anyone have an answer to this question? Why do bad boys want good girls? I’m curious here. I mean I know some of the reasons why good girls want or are attracted to bad boys sometimes. I know because I’m a...

MOLES TO GRAMS--->>(vice versa).line of equality [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having a lot of trouble with this stuff... im only a middle school student how do you convert moles to grams, grams to moles, and do more complex equations involving these concepts... please respond as soon as possible.. my test is just days away! :confused: I'm quite confused about the...

View more questions Search