Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nandan1568 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Why do bad boys want good girls?n vice-versa
    Okay so inquiring minds want to know, well, at least my inquiring mind wants to know. Does anyone have an answer to this question? Why do bad boys want good girls? I’m curious here.

I mean I know some of the reasons why good girls want or are attracted to bad boys sometimes. I know because I’m a good girl that has been with bad boys in the past. Of course, now I’m no longer interested in bad boys because bad boys only cause heartache, pain and grief - at least for me that’s all they did.

Now I’m looking for good guys, but still I keep coming across bad boys looking for and wanting to be with good girls. I’ve had some people tell me some reasons why bad boys want to be with good girls. I’ve experienced some of the why and the reasons with bad boys being with good girls myself in my past, but I want to know what you think. What do you all think and say is the reason why bad boys want to be with good girls?

There’s the pat answer of opposites attract, I know, but I’m looking for other suggestions on answers to the question. I’ve also had the answers given that bad boys want good girls because good girls usually aren’t as experienced and are more willing to experiment or so the guys think. It was also said that another reason why bad boys want good girls is because there’s less chance/risk of dealing with diseases when they’re with a good girl because good girls are usually clean as far as STDs, diseases and such. So, what other answers are there to the question of why bad boys want to be with good girls?Now that I’ve outgrown my “good girl wanting a bad boy” stage, this doesn’t make sense to me. It makes no sense at all when I see on peoples profiles on websites, “bad boy seeking good girl”. I mean could they be anymore contradictory with saying “bad boy seeks good girl” or “good girl seeks bad boy” - it just doesn’t fit or make much sense to me. Besides the fact that relationships between bad boy/girl and good girl/boy hardly ever work out in the end from what I’ve experienced myself and what I’ve known/seen with friends and other people.

So, what’s your thoughts on this “bad person seeking good person” thing?

:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Some times when a 'bad guy' wants a good girl it is because he sees he will have trust issues with a 'bad girl' with the bad reputation and he wants somebody more settled that he can trust to sit at home being a 'good girl'
    Some girls like 'bad boys' because many (not all) 'good guys' are in a rut and boring and you can't get them to go anywhere or do anything. But then quite often the 'bad boys' only want to do things with their buddies so the girl finds out that she really isn't any better off.
    helpsingleguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 10:42 PM
    The reason why Bad boys like good girls is because they feel the urge to corupt them. Bad boys target them hoping they can control them in a relationship.

It is not so much that good girls don't go for nice guys as much as how do you define a good boy. Does good boy mean polite, and respectful, but he is confinate in himself. IS he his own person and not afraid of what others think, or is he a guy with low self esteem who is nice to everyone because he just wants to be liked. Guys you can still be the polite, respectful guy, but you have to be your own person and not be ashamed of it. Girls like Badboys because they see someone who is a leader; however, they are leading in the wrong direction.
    mongoose102860 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2007, 12:45 AM
    Bad boys find good girls a chalnge and vulnerable and secure and make some since in there caotic life. Be patient good guys are out there. To be honest, I was a bad boy in my day. I lost a lot of gold in my youth. But lucky for me I found another one I am with now at age 47. Hang in there sweet heart. We are not all bad boys.
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Nov 22, 2007, 04:42 AM
    My current boyfriend could be described as a "bad boy" and I'm most certainly a good girl, he was attracted to me for my innocence and kindness (his words). He wanted someone who would treat him decently because his ex fiancée dumped him for a man 20 years older with 2 kids
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Nov 25, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Bad boys look for good girls because they are more trustworthy, more stable. Good girls like bad boys because they perceive them as more exciting, more likely to get them to do things they might not do otherwise.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Nov 25, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Ok I didn't read anything you wrote 'cause I like not having a head ache. I think we all like what we know we can't have or what feels like a challenge and exciting. Bad boys like good girl's cause deep down they're big teddy bears who wants a loving motherly figure, maybe to keep them straight.
    okysmile Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nandan1568
    Okay so inquiring minds want to know, well, at least my inquiring mind wants to know. Does anyone have an answer to this question? Why do bad boys want good girls? I’m curious here.

I mean I know some of the reasons why good girls want or are attracted to bad boys sometimes. I know because I’m a good girl that has been with bad boys in the past. Of course, now I’m no longer interested in bad boys because bad boys only cause heartache, pain and grief - at least for me that’s all they did.

Now I’m looking for good guys, but still I keep coming across bad boys looking for and wanting to be with good girls. I’ve had some people tell me some reasons why bad boys want to be with good girls. I’ve experienced some of the why and the reasons with bad boys being with good girls myself in my past, but I want to know what you think. What do you all think and say is the reason why bad boys want to be with good girls?

There’s the pat answer of opposites attract, I know, but I’m looking for other suggestions on answers to the question. I’ve also had the answers given that bad boys want good girls because good girls usually aren’t as experienced and are more willing to experiment or so the guys think. It was also said that another reason why bad boys want good girls is because there’s less chance/risk of dealing with diseases when they’re with a good girl because good girls are usually clean as far as STDs, diseases and such. So, what other answers are there to the question of why bad boys want to be with good girls?Now that I’ve outgrown my “good girl wanting a bad boy” stage, this doesn’t make sense to me. It makes no sense at all when I see on peoples profiles on websites, “bad boy seeking good girl”. I mean could they be anymore contradictory with saying “bad boy seeks good girl” or “good girl seeks bad boy” - it just doesn’t fit or make much sense to me. Besides the fact that relationships between bad boy/girl and good girl/boy hardly ever work out in the end from what I’ve experienced myself and what I’ve known/seen with friends and other people.

So, what’s your thoughts on this “bad person seeking good person” thing?

:confused:
    I'd like to know the same thing.
    Is it just because they aren't afraid to go for stuff?
    Or do they just try to show off?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How come boys don't like skinney girls? [ 12 Answers ]

I don't understand there's this one boy that always calls me skinney and his name is deshawn.but one time he asked me for a hug and I said no he asked me again and I still said no then he huged me until the warning bell rang for the next class.He won't stop asking me for hugs.When he asked me for...

Boys are more gifted than girls? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello :) I'm writing a research paper on the topic above- Boys are more gifted than girls (or the opposite). I need a credible sources or suggestions where I can find some information :) tnx

MOLES TO GRAMS--->>(vice versa).line of equality [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having a lot of trouble with this stuff... im only a middle school student how do you convert moles to grams, grams to moles, and do more complex equations involving these concepts... please respond as soon as possible.. my test is just days away! :confused: I'm quite confused about the...

Boys and girls sharing ooms [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any laws in New Hampshire about boys and girls sharing a room that are not related?

View more questions Search