Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fabfredfingers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 04:02 PM
    Paranormal activity in my home
    My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.
    ShhhImSleeping Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 04:55 PM
    Google your address and see what shows up
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 11:45 AM

Talk to people in the communiity that have lived in the area for many years.

Try to locate people that lived in the house before you to see if they have had similar experiences.

You might go to the public library and go through newspaper archives to see if anything unusual occurred there.
    Hexxie Posts: 152, Reputation: 12

Jul 26, 2010, 01:45 PM

Without leaving your home or visiting a library? All right. Let's start with occupancy. If you rent, try contacting your landlord. Perhaps he/she might have some information or can put you in touch with the prior tenants. If you own, check your Purchase Contract for the previous owner's information and try to contact them. Neighbors can also be a good source. Perhaps you can call some. Whenever we (organization I belong to) are investigating the history on a property, we always check out the local library and County Clerk's Office. I am not sure if the latter will deal with you by phone, but it wouldn't hurt to try. As for the library, sometimes they have volunteers that if you give them a call might be willing to do a search for you.

Good luck with your investigation and if you need further help, just let me know.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal activity [ 14 Answers ]

What could I do to find out if there's a ghost in my house

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Paranormal occurrences in my home! [ 6 Answers ]

We bought our home in 2004 in California. When we viewed the home before purchase, it was undergoing some repairs by the owner, who had bought it after it had been vacant for about a year, as an investment. He had to replace all the doors (which obviously had been kicked in because of the damage to...

Activity Based Costing in Accounting - Activity Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm required to introduce Activity Based Costing in Finance branch of a Government Department. Does anyone know what Activity Drivers can be used for non-transactional based activities, such as preparation of Budgets, Annual Report, or other Accounting "common activities". The way system...

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

View more questions Search