Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jan 24, 2009, 06:15 AM
    Song at the end of ghost whisperer
    Can someone please tell me the title of the song playing at the end of ghost whisperer last night the lyrics were ''stay with me''.
    Thanks to everyone in advance.
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Jan 26, 2009, 05:56 AM
    Is this a TV show?
    FolkFury Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Jan 26, 2009, 08:27 AM
    Was it Stay by Shakespear's Sister Songs and Clips - Page 4 - ARTISTdirect Music
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jan 26, 2009, 09:30 AM

Yes Ghost Whisperer is a show, and a darn good one at that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost or what? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had many encounters with ghosts, or spirits, my whole life, starting at a very young age. My father and mother have had them too. I cannot explain what's going on, I can only tell you of my experiences. My most recent experience has not been very, what you might call, serious. But I just...

I think I have a ghost, how do I know? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently moved into a house and have been finding that in the middle of the night when I get up to do things such as make my baby a bottle I use the downstairs restroomand someone or something locks me in everytime. This only happens in the middle of the night when I am completely alone...

Medium or Ghost Whisperer? [ 6 Answers ]

Which show is your favorite? My friend and I are having an argument about it. She likes Medium, I like both, but Ghost Whisperer is much better IMO. :D

Is this a ghost /wat is it? [ 10 Answers ]

hi i was taking pic. in my room on my digital camra and i put them on the coumpter and first i saw smoke with kinda medium holes in it was weard then in other pic i saw a red kinda bubble thing i have no idea what it is can u help me / i also took more pic to see if it was the camra and the same...

View more questions Search