Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbarnes70 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 12:41 AM
    Irregular and worried
    I asked a question earlier in the month now I have some new issues. I was having irregular periods mostly spotty a few months then nothing in dec. and I thought I was pregnant. Or starting menopause, then in jan I started very light at first then steady flow with lots of clots this started on the 12 th of jan and has not stopped yet is now the 23rd. What could possibly be going on??
    ss_aa_rr_aa Posts: 32, Reputation: -4

Jan 23, 2009, 12:50 AM

Hi how old are you?
    tbarnes70 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tbarnes70 View Post
    i asked a question earlier in the month now i have some new issues. i was having irregular periods mostly spotty a few months then nothing in dec. and i thought i was preg. or starting menopause, then in jan i started very light at first then steady flow with lots of clots this started on the 12 th of jan and has not stopped yet is now the 23rd. what could possibly be going on????????????????????
    I am 38 soon to be 39
    Oakley_Kayla Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 12:54 PM

Have you gone to the docs. I think you might need to go...
    ss_aa_rr_aa Posts: 32, Reputation: -4

Jan 25, 2009, 10:45 AM

Yes I agree with oakley_kayle.. u need to see a doctor you are not in your 40 or too young also! So it might be something wrong going on on your body.. so a doc. Will see wt's going on. Tc
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2009, 12:58 PM

Irregular bleeding can become more common in the later 30's and 40's often due to things such as polyps, fibroids, cysts, cervical dysplasia, and changes in the uterine lining. Most of the time it is more of an annoyance and fairly easily treated.

As the others have said, do check with your gynecologist. They will do an internal exam and most likely a scan as well to see if anything is noticeable right away.
    The possibility of perimenopause will also be looked at as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried - Periods (Irregular) [ 4 Answers ]

hi. I had my last period on the 7th of feb. this is march and I haven't yet started my periods. I'm getting married this November and am very stressed out. Me and my fiancé have kissed several times, does that affect periods in any way? we have NEVER intercoursed. But have touched each others...

Irregular [ 1 Answers ]

First off I'm 24 and have been trying to conceive for 4 years, I've been on clomid I've had hsg done I have one blocked fallopeon tube, I've been tested for pcos which came back negative all tests are negative my husband has been tested and he's good. I also have very irregular periods with...

Really irregular [ 1 Answers ]

Im 15 years old and started my period 6 months ago but have not had another one since I know its normal to be irregular at first but is it normal to be THIS irregular? I'm not sexually active so I know I'm not pregnant please help me. What could be the reason for this I'm worried, if you have any...

Irregular [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm irreglar.. my boyfriend and I don't use condoms and I don't know when my period is soppossed to come.. every month is a new day.. umm I haven't gotten a period in a month and I'm always getting headaches and heartburn am I pregnant?:confused:

View more questions Search