Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ali1991 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 09:07 AM
    Really irregular help please... :D thank you
    Im 15 years old and started my period 6 months ago but have not had another one since I know its normal to be irregular at first but is it normal to be THIS irregular? I'm not sexually active so I know I'm not pregnant please help me. What could be the reason for this I'm worried, if you have any information at all can you reply to this thank you.:D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 12, 2006, 01:31 PM
    Yes Ali, this is normal for some girls, especially if you are small (skinny and don't weigh a lot) as well as girls who are athletic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm irreglar.. my boyfriend and I don't use condoms and I don't know when my period is soppossed to come.. every month is a new day.. umm I haven't gotten a period in a month and I'm always getting headaches and heartburn am I pregnant?:confused:

Irregular period [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I always had regular period but this month 17 days late. I never had intercourse but last month after my period on the 7 day me and my boyfriend played around his thing just touching mine but no sex. I took the pregancy test 3 time and they all came up negative. Once I took it at the...

Irregular cycle [ 4 Answers ]

The last time I got my period was back around aug. 17... it lasted for a about a week or so and I haven't had it since. I took a couple of home pregnancy tests and they all came back negative. I just went and took a blood test and still negative. However I still have some pregnancy symptoms. Sore...

Very irregular cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period in about 4 or 5 months. It's been so long I've lost track. I'm 22 years old, and I'm definitely not pregnant. (I had to get an X-Ray recently and the nurse did a pregnancy blood test beforehand) In the past, I've skipped one to two months here and there, but usually when...

View more questions Search