Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moveon Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 10:30 PM
    How can I stop being jealous of my friends.
    Sometime I get jealous of friends and family that are doing better than me, I know I shouldn't be feeling that way, I should feel happy for them. But I just can't help to have that negative and jealous feeling. Do I have a problem ? How can I stop being jealous and envious?
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

Jan 16, 2009, 10:37 PM

Envy is a natural human emotion. Eveyone is envious at some point or another in their life.

My advise is the just continue to live your life for you, and do the best you can. That's all you can do. You must realize that you will never be the best of everything.

They say, no matter how good you are at something, there is always someone better at it.

In my opinion, arrogance is a more annoying human trait. Better to be somewhat envious of others than to sit around being arrogant, thinking your s___ don't stink.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 10:38 PM

Look at what you do have and I would say right off the bat you have a lot of class to understand your jealously and to not want to be that way.

You are already ahead of the game,just by being cool and real.

Keep that up.its something you can't buy or fake!
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Jan 19, 2009, 01:07 AM

What do they have that you don't?

If you're not satisfied with your life, personality, body, or whatever it may be, FIX IT. WORK HARDER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jealous over his ex and his female friends [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I KNOW I am being ridiculous. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year now. His ex is French (something that bothers me in it self cause of the whole glamourous stereotype about french women)- they broke up 2 years ago, were together for 3 years. She has NOT re-entered the picture, so its...

Need to learn how to stop being jealous [ 5 Answers ]

This is my first time being here so if you can thanks for a response OK so me and my girlfriend are at 7 months and were almost 16 yrs. I need help on how to stop being the jealous person when she tries to talk to another guy, in fact almost any guy that are not my friends or our family...

How do I stop being jealous? Is this being jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend sent messages to guys do I have the right to be jealous? And when I ask her she make it out of fight saying I do not trust her. What is it?

Can someone stop acting jealous? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all , Recently I started seeing a new girl and it turn out I really like her a lot... I started to see she is the jealous type she actually admitted it that she can be very jealous... I guess my question is can a relationship work when there's 1 very jealous person?? Can someone who's...

View more questions Search