Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hk2322 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 07:04 AM
    Indefinate leave to remain.
    I got married in pakistan and my husband came over.We stayed together for four years and he got his indefinate leave to two remain after two years of living here in the uk.We have now separated as he was only here for the indefinate stay.I want to know if anything can be done to send him back to pakistan.

Thank you.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 16, 2009, 11:08 AM

No... just divorce him and move on.
    hk2322 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 12:28 PM
    I have divorced him.I still would like to know if he can be sent back to pakistan.Is there any way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce after Indefinate Leave to Remain [ 4 Answers ]

I recently obtained ILR after 2 years of marriage to my husband who is a british citizen. We have recently had a serious breakdown in marriage and I have left him, one month after obtaining ILR. He is now threatening to report me to immigration on the grounds that I married him through...

Indefinite leave to remain in uk [ 3 Answers ]

I am Pakistani citizen. I got married to uk citizenin2001 and came to uk.Soon I found that my husbanb is schizophrenic and my inlaws just wanted to use me as servant .they shunted me out from house without registering my marriage .I have sumitted an application in homeoffice for indefinite leave to...

I got indefinate leave to remain in uk 4months ago a dependent but I want to [ 1 Answers ]

Divorce my wife .if I am going to divorce my wife so do I need to go back to my country or I can stay heare as a dependent

Indefinite leave to remain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I came to the UK as a dependent of my dad, who is a work permit holder. He came here first and then after three months we came to live with him. Now we have stayed in the uk for 5 years and we are applying for an indefinite leave to remain. My question is, are we going to apply for an ILR...

View more questions Search