Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saral_27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 05:46 PM
    I got indefinate leave to remain in uk 4months ago a dependent but I want to
    Divorce my wife .if I am going to divorce my wife so do I need to go back to my country or I can stay heare as a dependent
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 06:50 PM

Dependent visa is automatically revoked when your divorce is final. You need to either return to your home country or apply for different non-immigrant visa on your own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce after Indefinate Leave to Remain [ 4 Answers ]

I recently obtained ILR after 2 years of marriage to my husband who is a british citizen. We have recently had a serious breakdown in marriage and I have left him, one month after obtaining ILR. He is now threatening to report me to immigration on the grounds that I married him through...

UK Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I am an Indian work permit holder working as staff Nurse in the NHS Hospitals, Salford, Manchester, for the last four and a half years. I may become eligible to Permanent Residence/ILR in UK by June, 2008. May I request you to kindly clarify whether my following family members also...

Indefinite leave to remain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I came to the UK as a dependent of my dad, who is a work permit holder. He came here first and then after three months we came to live with him. Now we have stayed in the uk for 5 years and we are applying for an indefinite leave to remain. My question is, are we going to apply for an ILR...

Indefinite leave to remain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ALL,sombody can tell me plis who can get ilr and what will happened after divorce?

View more questions Search