Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitababi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 12:03 PM
    Yellowing Gel Nails
    I've been getting gel nails over my own for the strength it provides for about 3 months. Before that I got acrylic for about 3 months for the same reason. I like to have the natural nail look so I don't get polish or anything. :cool:
    My Problem; After about 3 days the gel turns yellow. The technician says the gel has gotten old.
    My question; Does acrylic turn yellow too and if so what do I need to do to maintain the natural nail look without the yellowing :confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 11, 2009, 12:11 PM

I've always found that solar nails are the most natural looking, last longer, and are stronger. I did acrylic for a while but they yellowed and flaked off because I have oily nail beds. I know that didn't quite DIRECTLY answer your question, but I hope it was helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get rid of yellowing on Cultured Marble countertops? [ 1 Answers ]

I have several cultured marble countertops in our home. They are about 10 years old, does anyone know how I would get rid of them? I'd like to do this myself. :)

Gardenia Flowers are Yellowing [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know why some of my gardenia flowers are blooming yellow and others white but all on the same bush? What kind of fertilizer should I use and how often? The bushes have been in the ground for about a month and are blooming like crazy I'm just worried about the yellowing.

Toe nails [ 3 Answers ]

My mom and I are going to get pedicures in a week. I thought it would be a nice treat for her and me. Well, as it turns out, she said that she has some sort of toenail problem. She said that both or her big toe nail and 1 or 2 or her small ones are whiteish yellow from the top of the nail to the...

View more questions Search