Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilbowpink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 04:40 PM
    Is 9 months too long to wait to have sex.
    First of all this relationship is over and done with, but I always wondered if I waited too long to have sex with my ex. This relationship never progressed into sex it is not because we both didn't want it really bad... I just didn't want to rush into it. He was so understanding. And he is still to this day the absolute best kisser and the trigger for all of my sexual fantasies. He was the complete opposite of all of the guys I date. The relationship kind of just ran its course we did not part on bad terms we both wished each other well. Was 9 months just simply too long to wait?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 10, 2009, 04:42 PM

I don't think so you would have had sex when you were ready you were the only one that could say you or nay
    Aphrodite77 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Well.. there must've been some reason why you parted... the lack of sex doesn't seem like a big enough issue to break up... 90% of the time having sex too early is a problem vs. having it too late.. it's never too late.. what's too late is when your pregnant :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For how long do they have to wait? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is 19 years old, and he lives in iran. His grandmother is a citizen and she lives in USA. She applied for her son and her grandchildren in 2003. I heard that it will only take 5 years for someone whome his/her mother applied for, to come to the US. It is year 2008 but nothing happened....

How long do I have to wait ? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother disappeared 9 years ago and I am 99% sure he is on a witness protection programme, does anyone know how many years I have to wait for him to be allowed to contact someone from his past life?

How long should we wait? [ 2 Answers ]

OK here goes... me and my boyfriend have one child already but he is from my previous rship so he's mine but not his... he has been wanting one very badly.. we are planning to get married soon(within the next few months).. been together for a year and a half.. my son is turning a year old in...

View more questions Search