Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brjmhome Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 01:06 PM
    Is this an acceptable ANSWER to a COMPLAINT?
    IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE CITY OF ST. LOUIS
    ASSOCIATE JUDGE DIVISION
    STATE OF MISSOURI
    MIDLAND FUNDING LLC, ASSIGNEE OF )
    ASPIRE VISA )
    )
    ) Case No: XXXXX
    Plaintiff, ) Division: 27
    )
    Vs )
    ) ANSWER, AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSE
    XXXXXX )
    )
    Defendant. )

ANSWER COUNT 1 – FOR MONEY LOANED:
    1: I deny ITEM 1 of COUNT 1 because Plaintiff has been unable to provide any proof that they are the legitimate ASSIGNEE OF ASPIRE VISA thus far.
    2: I admit ITEM 2 of COUNT 1 as I am a resident of the CITY OF ST. LOUIS
    3: I deny ITEM 3 of COUNT 1 as the Plaintiff has not provided any proof that they are the current owner of the right to receive payment as alleged in the complaint.
    4: I deny ITEM 4 of COUNT 1. I never entered into an Agreement with ASPIRE VISA and I was not provided with money by a Visa credit card.
    5: I deny ITEM 5 of COUNT 1 as I have never entered into an Agreement with the Plaintiff that would require me to pay the debt alleged by the Plaintiff.
    6: I deny ITEM 6 of COUNT 1 as no demand for payment was made on or about September 30, 2008. The first communication I received from the Plaintiff was in the form of this Complaint which defrauded me of my legal right to Validate the debt within 30 days of demand for payment.

ANSWER COUNT 2 – ON ACCOUNT:
    1: I deny ITEM 1 of COUNT 2 because Plaintiff has been unable to provide any proof that they are the legitimate ASSIGNEE OF ASPIRE VISA thus far.
    2: I deny ITEM 2 of COUNT 2 as the Plaintiff has provided no evidence that they are indeed the current owner of the account described in the Complaint.
    3: I deny ITEM 3 of COUNT 2. I have never entered into an Agreement with ASPIRE VISA or the Plaintiff therefore I cannot claim responsibility for the erroneous charges described in ITEM 3 of COUNT 2.
    4: I deny ITEM 4 of COUNT 2. Since I have never entered into an Agreement with the Plaintiff or ASPIRE VISA, therefore no charges on said account can be reasonable.
    5: I deny ITEM 5 of COUNT 2. I have never entered into an Agreement with the Plaintiff or ASPIRE VISA, therefore there can be no balance due. Since no balance is due, this ITEM is false.
    6: I deny ITEM 6 of COUNT 2. Demand for payment was never presented to allow me the opportunity to dispute the Plaintiff’s erroneous claim prior to this Complaint. Since demand for payment was not made and refused, this statement is therefore false and denied.
    AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSE II
    I, Jane Doe, Deny this alleged debt in its entirety as it is not mine. I will be using the LACK OF PRIVITY as my AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSE as I have never entered into any Agreement with the Plaintiff or ASPIRE VISA.
    Jane D. Doe
    By: _______________________________
    Mrs X, Defendant
    111 Imagine street
    Saint Louis, Mo. 63109
    000-000-0000

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

The undersigned certifies that the above documents were served on all parties in the above cause by 3.5 diskette and by depositing an original and one copy in the U.S. Mail, postage prepaid, in an envelope addressed to: LAW OFFICES OF KRAMER & FRANK, P.C. 9300 DIELMAN INDUSTRIAL DR. STE. 100 ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI 63132, on _________________________________________________

Looking good? I know these people do not have an original contract & I refuse to give money to lowlife 3rd party junk debt collectors. My next draft is going to be a Request for Interrogatories directed to the Plaintiff & Production of Documents. Should wrap-'er up if I can manage to draft them properly. Fortunately with some research on the states website & using their own motions as templates, I think I will get this done properly & go pee pee in a liar... err I mean lawyers cheerios at the next court appearance.
    brjmhome Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 01:07 PM

Sorry, but the format did not hold when I copy & pasted but I'm sure if you've been served, you know how it looks :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I answer complaint or get a default judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I have been suid by Chase Bank for a loan I can't pay, I can't pay it and may need to file bankruptcy, If I don't answer it will be a default judment , I have to answer today, if I answer will it drag it out longer, I prefer to drag it out

Answer For Civil Complaint in Florida [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have an example of a answer to a civil complaint in Florida, Orange County Courts?

Draft Answer to Complaint- Can someone review? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I am wondering if any of you helpful people could assist me through the process that is beginning after being served a summons. I am doing my best to do this without bothering anyone but I just want to make sure I do it right. I have used a lot of valuable information from the posts and...

Florida Answer Complaint I Am Disabled [ 5 Answers ]

I live In Florida now for 2 years. I moved from NY. I have a lot of debt that I was able to pay until I became disabled 3 1/2 years ago.They raised all the minimum payments and it got more difficult to keep up with. I have been selling it all off to keep up on the payments but I lost the battle.I...

Example of a ANSWER to a Complaint [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I got a Complaint today from a Attorney. For a credit card debit I don't remember having this account. And I need to answer the complaint in 21 days but I don't know how.. I also need to have the attorney Validate the debt any example letters out there or any advice on how I do this? Any...

View more questions Search