Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charif abdallah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 07:55 AM
    Recipes for gummy jelly candy.
    Can you send me some recipes showing how to make gummy jelly candies?
    Thanks.
    :confused:
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2009, 08:45 AM

Here is a good website with a number of recipes :)

Gummy Candy Recipes - How to Make Gummy and Gelatin Candies
    kamaltarkov Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 04:35 PM
    Oh this is great! I'll be able to make <a href="http://www.candyplaza.com">gumballs</a> and licorice for my nephews! They'll be easier to tend now when my sister leaves town.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gummy Smile & Lip Lowering Treatment [ 2 Answers ]

I have overbite and crossbite but my teeth looks perfectly nice and normal all the way across. My smiles are nice until I laugh/have big smile. It's not so much of the teeth but the gummy smile. I'm looking forward to get my braces the end of this year in hope that it will cure the gummy smile....

Jelly Fish [ 2 Answers ]

We have been going to the Florida Gulf Cost for 30 years and have notice that jelly fish always seem to be in the waters now, seems to be more of a problem the last 2 years. Is there a reason that they are more abundant now? Is there a summer month that they are less a problem?

Gummy smile [ 16 Answers ]

I am almost 18 and have for years been extremely self-conscious about my mouth. My gums are exposed about 1/2 an inch when I smile and this makes me nervous when meeting new people or laughing, and extremely hesitant to take a part in any photos. I haven't talked to my parents yet about the...

View more questions Search