Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zork008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 01:34 AM
    What is wrong with her?
    I had a girlfriend for the past 5 years. But earlier last year she told me that she had been cheating on me for quite sometime. I was miserable and hurt. She cried and appologized and asked for forgiveness and a chance to make things better. I did forgive her and things got better she did things that she had never done and I appreciated every bit of it and got over it. Everything was great till a month back when she went on a trip with friends and got all weird again once she got back. He started keeping distance and then finally put all the blame on me saying that I din't trust her like I always did. She now hangs out with her new friends and I'm back to where I was a year ago. What should I do? Is she seeing someone else again?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2009, 01:42 AM

Hi, zork008!

She admits to cheating on you for quite sometime and is now acting weird again. So, why would you want to continue with her?

It would be helpful to know that for people that come along to address your question.

Thanks!
    expat2009 Posts: 157, Reputation: 51

Jan 8, 2009, 01:42 AM

She cheated --for quite sometime-- on you, you took her back, and then she has the nerve to blame you and tell you that you don't trust her anymore?! What did she expect? Geez man!! who cares if she is seeing someone, leave her to cheat all her future boyfriends and forget about her FOREVER! Why bother with someone like that? Respect yourself and get yourself a decent girl that would NEVER cheat on you. Believe me there are many out there. You are worth too much for a chick that cheats.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2009, 01:47 AM

expat2009's answer is "shooting straight from the hip" and to the point! Best not to be "raking yourself over the coals" for someone who really doesn't care about you!
    sully123 Posts: 567, Reputation: 148

Jan 8, 2009, 04:36 AM

I would say just move on at this point, you can't trust her. That is a big RED FLAG!
    slsgordon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 05:39 AM

I'm sorry for you. You need to rest your mind from such a person. She doesn't respect that you love her. She selfish and selfcentered. You need to just switch off from her and start treating yourself kind. You don't deserve this. You'll only trouble yrself more if u carry on thinking about it.
    zeeniee Posts: 341, Reputation: 63

Jan 8, 2009, 07:08 AM

Hey I am sorry to hear what is happening to you. Leave her- she is not being kind, fair or respectful to you- you saw how she acted when she cheated the first time. SO you will know when she cheats the second time- you will feel her actions. Same thing happened to me and I can tell you- once they get away with cheating, they always do it again and again and again, till you get rid of them.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2009, 07:14 AM

You did a good thing when you forgave her and tried to work on the relationship and repair what she had broken. That took a lot of courage - most people wouldn't be able to do that.

But, she has started exhibiting the same tendencies as she did before and you have a choice to make. She cheated on you once and you forgave her. If you decide to give her one more chance, what is going to stop her from doing it again?

Sadly, it is a cycle. Cheat, get forgiven, act better. Cheat, get forgiven, act better. It's your decision when the cycle is going to stop.

In my opinion, stop the cycle now. You tried, she betrayed your trust.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2009, 07:23 AM

Cheating is a matter of character and low morality. I have said it many times, you can't fix stupid. Save yourself the pain, and get out. You don't deserve to be treated this way. You were man enough to give her another chance, now be man enough to walk away.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2009, 10:58 AM

You have done your part to repair things, and she tried, but couldn't, so get rid of her, and her baggage, and issues, and move forward from this disaster.

She has her own problems, don't make them yours, so take the healthy road, and leave her sick behind, before you catch whatever it is she has.

Disappear from her life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Did I do wrong? [ 8 Answers ]

My 23 year old son hates me, and I don't know how to repair this. When I got pregnant with him by my live-in boyfriend, I was expected to get an abortion. When I refused, and kept him after the birth, my boyfriend went into hiding to evade child support. He did make a couple attempts to get...

Am I in the wrong? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys, well here's the deal, me and my girl have been going out for 5 months now, at the start everything was great and things were good. Now my girl has this friend, who is a girl by the way lol, who lives very close to each other, I mean a few houses down. Basically this friend started...

Where am I going wrong [ 1 Answers ]

n^{log{\small_2}n}^{log{\small_2}n} ={n^{log{\small_2}n}}^{log{\small_2}n} ={{n^{(log{\small_n}2)}}^{-log{\small_2}n} ={ 2^{(log{\small_2}n)}}^{-1} = \frac{1}{n}

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search